• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Hydromorphone first time

BlissfullyAddicted

Greenlighter
So swim and a friend got ahold of 12mg of hydromorphone. Swim and friend both have little experience with opiates in general (have both used codeine many times but swim has only used oxy once) but swim hasnt been able to find reliable info on the forums and has a few questions.

Route of administration? (Not plugging, should swim snort it, pop it, make a solution, parachute?) swim would like to avoid nausea as much as possible.

How many mg should swim start with considering they have little experience with opiates and zero tolerance

Mixing with marijuana?

What is the hangover like? Is swim gonna sleep for like 15 hours after words?

Any answers with advice for using hydromorphone for the first time would be great! :D

Smoke a bowl for sure!
Just pop it, tell us your experience! Also take 800mg of ibuprofen. Eat something.
I personally LOVE hydromorphine! No hangovers lol :)

Sincerely,
Terri

should i just pop the pill or would it be better to break it open? i think its extended release and id prefer to not have to wait hours to peak

Snort dilauded eating them you may be dissapointed i always blow my dilaudid its the most pleasant high ever its alot more speedy feeling than other opiates

try 6mg to start i used to take up to 24mg a day but im not sure your situation. good luck! and im jealous! lucky you

Are there any tips for avoiding nausea? Some reports say people are puking violantly and id like to avoid that

Are there any tips for avoiding nausea? Some reports say people are puking violantly and id like to avoid that
Zofran if you have it. Prescription nausea medication..

Snort it, if you can't plug it, or IV it.

I go against taking ibuprofen, there is absolutely no benefit to this, if there is, it's so minimal.

If your still a needle virgin keep it that way is all i have to say. ^^^ xanax xr you can tell this guy has little experience with opiates, why even suggest to iv it? Jesus christ hes pretty much only used codeine and oxy once. That's like giving a kid who's used to shooting .22s and then giving him a 50 cal to shoot. With no tolly if he banged it, it could be lights out forever man. c'mon this is suppose to be harm reduction sit

If your still a needle virgin keep it that way is all i have to say. ^^^ xanax xr you can tell this guy has little experience with opiates, why even suggest to iv it? Jesus christ hes pretty much only used codeine and oxy once. That's like giving a kid who's used to shooting .22s and then giving him a 50 cal to shoot. it'd wreck him

Well, dilaudid is a shitty thing if you can't feel it.. no one can deny that its BA is highest when IV'd. Not telling him to, though.

This kid sounds young man too young to be using a needle. Im only 21 and i got started on the needle at 18 and it was without a doubt worst decision of my life. Im not knocking the needle i quit doing dope but still shoot coke every now and then but nows not his time to be shooting

This kid sounds young man too young to be using a needle. Im only 21 and i got started on the needle at 18 and it was without a doubt worst decision of my life. Im not knocking the needle i still shoot coke every now and then but nows not his time to be shooting
I am just putting the option out there, I don't believe anyone should start shooting up because I said so, I hope they wouldn't.

You should probably snort 2-mg to start with for your first time to be safe.
Also we dont swim here at bluelight.

You should probably snort 2-mg to start with for your first time to be safe.
Also we dont swim here at bluelight.

I can agree on that amount. Since dilaudid is even weird when snorting, crush up your pill... make fine, long lines of that single 2mg pill... snort each line (make 3-6 or so) 5-15 minutes apart. I can barely wait 5 minutes because I can't stand waiting to get high but yea, that is generally "the secret" to getting the best high possible.

should i just pop the pill or would it be better to break it open? i think its extended release and id prefer to not have to wait hours to peak

Extended release doesnt necessarily mean that it takes longer to kick in or to peak, just that the duration of effects last longer. Try to identify first what brand of pills you got. There are good websites for that purpose. With some pills crushing up doesnt fully destroy the extended release mechanisme. Extended release can also be benficial for your situation. The harder it kicks in the higher are the chances you get nausea and the longer duration is big plus, too.

Dilaudid is a tricky opiate. The only way to take it as a beginner would be snorting and yes 2 mg at a time until you find your nod. I'm going to recommend you disregard anyone who advises the use of needles. Just be aware that opiate use is at a crossroads. Supply is not meeting demand and getting addicted will cost you $$ and terrible withdrawals.

Hydromorphone was the first opiate i ever did, and it was great insufflated. if you have the kind with the beads, just crush them in a pill crusher, or with a mortar and pestle. If the plain pills, they crush up really easily on their own. Form into lines and have fun. Just be careful, bc without opiate tolerance, 4 mg/2 hours is kind of a lot.