• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants IV Meth Question

STLcardinals2

Greenlighter
I believe I have looked about everywhere I can on Bluelight, and cant find anything for my question. Now a disclaimer, I am NOT asking about specific doses, weights, times, or purity. I am not dumb, and I understand each batch of meth is different and it is impossible to get an exact time for my question, so save the bitching and moaning please. What I want is your experience with my question, and what you do during your ritual.

Ok so here is a short background. Im an semi-experienced IV meth user (1 year). I do about 3-4 shots a week, and space them out as much as I can. I get fairly good quality shards where I am from, and get a rush about every time.

So my question pertains to the setting up of a shot, which I know my IV friends on here are already excited about haha. So I do the normal route, weight my point or 1.5, throw in 30-40 units depending, crush up the shards and stir a little. This is where my problem ensues.

I am unbelievably impatient when it comes to making the shot cause of the impending rush. From the time the water hits the shards, I crush and stir up the meth, throw my filter in and draw up... probably only a minute has gone by. My issue is I almost always have leftover shard pieces in my spoon that butt up against my cotton. While this is always nice for my next shot, I always find myself wanting them in the rig I have at the moment. Now I have waited a number of different times, hoping the meth would dissolve more, but I still seem to have this issue.This either means im still not waiting long enough for the meth to dissolve, or I dont have enough water for my meth to dissolve in but I just dont think its the later.
I realize that it takes the meth longer than 1 minute to fully disolve into the water, but how long does everyone usually wait? Do you stir/crushup the shards with the water? I usually stir for what seems like forever when in reality its prob 10 seconds. I know if I crushed up my shards to powder that would help, but I HATE doing this because I have lost a few shards before doing this, and now everytime I carpet search even if I know I didnt drop any. I guess what I'm saying is if I knew what worked for most people, I could set and timer and my problem would be solved. Safe shooting everyone...

the speed i've shot always needed to be broken down to powder.
i mean idk about leaving it sit but i'd always crush it down to powder with the end of the plunger then stir it up until everything dissolves, add more water if everything wont dissolve cause otherwise you've got big shards just sitting in water not dissolving.
like i've had shards come out of the cooker while crushing them down, and picked them up off the floor and you oculd feel the wet/oily texture but its still solid shard ya dig
40 units is enough to dissolve a good shot of speed.
you're more experienced than me so
i jsut know how to prep shots from using heroin.

Thats what I usually do. Put shards/shake or whatever's in baggie into the cooker, pour in water and crunch em w end of plunger then stir. But I still find tiny shard particles that wont suck up..

I know these tiny shard particles are not cut for a few reasons.
1. I know the cook
2. I will put another 10 units of water in and they will dissolve in just fine
3. I have done cotton shots... (harm reduction says don't, but junkies know whats up)... but ill add these in cotton shots and get way spun.

Basically what I'm asking isn't what to do with these leftover shard because I realize I can add more water and they will dissolve. My question is more about how long you allow for the shards/crystals/powder to dissolve with proper crushing and stirring.. does that make sense?

I've read theres no point in heating MA as it is completely water soluble. But I'm sure if you heated it for a few seconds everything would dissolve... But you may destroy some of it in the process, probably the same amount you are trying to finish dissolving. heh

I don't use meth any more, but long ago I was an addict. I too got impatient with my shots - however I did manage to almost always fully dissolve them. I'd always crush hard with the back-end of the syringe, grind them against the spoon and into the water. If they're not dissolving too well, it may be a cut :/ Also - a little bit of heat will definitely get them fully dissolved very quickly, be careful, but I don't think you can destroy it that easily, given people smoke it all the time, I think so long as you don't allow it to vape and seep away, you won't lose any by warming the water a little.

Basically what I'm asking isn't what to do with these leftover shard because I realize I can add more water and they will dissolve. My question is more about how long you allow for the shards/crystals/powder to dissolve with proper crushing and stirring.. does that make sense?

Not often more than a minute, though occasionally a couple minutes.