• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Crack first timer. Options for smoking?

shady4091

Bluelighter
Hey all. I just procured some hard that I will be smoking tonight. It will be my first time, so I don't have access to an actual crack pipe or rose or whatever. My options so far seem to be:

1. Smoke it off foil, like heroin but hold the lighter closer and for longer

2. My glass weed pipe, held at a 45/almost sideways, with some steel wool in the bowl

3. Aluminum can with tiny holes poked, covered in ash and with a carb on the side.

If anyone has any advice on which method would be best, or any other methods for that matter, I would greatly appreciate it!

When I don't have a pipe I use foil but I find that I don't get as high as when I have a pipe. I'd go with your weed pipe + screen, best option imo.

So I've tried all 3 methods and the only one to produce any effects at all was smoking it off foil. And even then, it was really mild. Really numb mouth, some stimulation and thats about it. I couldn't get either of the pipe methods to do anything at all. Pretty sure I'm just wasting it... :(

I don't smoke crack or freebase cocaine. But I find it odd that so many people seem to get the drug before the appropriate paraphernalia and then, rather than investing their time into acquiring that aforesaid paraphernalia, they proceed to squander their time inquiring about or obtaining or using inferior alternatives.

Moreover, since a proper crack pipe can be effortlessly purchased through the Internet and crack cocaine can only be found via hard-to-find and unadvertised black-market byways, it would seem the pipe would be far easier to get than the crack, thus making it yet more curious how one could ever get themselves into such a quandary.

Anyway, my advice would be to order a pipe online or buy one from a smoke shop. You can have a glass dick on your doorstep in as little as 2 business days if you order it on the web. And you can have one in your hands within 30 minutes total if you travel to a shop and buy one.

I remember reading at one point that crack smoke (vapor) only stays potent for a very short time. This is apparently why people use those tiny little glass pipes that burn your lips when you use them; the longer it takes the vaporized coke to get to your lungs the less potent it is, and every millisecond counts.

Just go to a convenience store and buy a glass rose or a meth pipe("oil burner"lol) the roses are 1 to 2 dollars and the meth pipes are like 3 or 4 if you don't get a huge thick one,,,I find smoking hard out of a meth pipe just as good as a glass rose,,,makes vaporizing it easier so you don't burn any plus you don't have to push or worry about it running to your mouth just roll that mother fucker lol,,,,

Stop, you're wasting good drugs.

Crack has to be smoked a certain way to be effective. A stem with steel wool (rose and choreboy at the gas station) is best. A meth pipe will waste it also. The crack should be placed on top of the steel wool and a lighter held near it so that it melts onto the steel wool, distributing across it. You need to burn it, not vaporize it - with a direct flame.

I luhhhh me some crack

Seeing as you don't have the proper implements, find yourself a soda can, dent it in the middle and poke some small holes in it with a knife. Place some cigarette ash on top of the holes, place the crack on top. Melt the crack a bit so it melts into the ash, then use the can to smoke it, making sure the flame is in direct contact with the rock.

Last edited:
First Time crack smoker

Crack has to be smoked a certain way to be effective. A stem with steel wool (rose and choreboy at the gas station) is best. A meth pipe will waste it also. The crack should be placed on top of the steel wool and a lighter held near it so that it melts onto the steel wool, distributing across it. You need to burn it, not vaporize it - with a direct flame.

I luhhhh me some crack

Seeing as you don't have the proper implements, find yourself a soda can, dent it in the middle and poke some small holes in it with a knife. Place some cigarette ash on top of the holes, place the crack on top. Melt the crack a bit so it melts into the ash, then use the can to smoke it, making sure the flame is in direct contact with the rock.

I am quite sure you have smoked that precious crack, I do apologize you didn't have a coach present with you. Now me being an avid smoker for 17 yrs. now, I have used all three of those methods and more and what I can tell you is the glass stem and chore boy is best. No it does not burn your lips. See crack smoke runs from heat, so you want to sty away from things that get too hot like aluminum, antennas, tool heads, anything of the like. You always want Pyrex, if not that get a glass. I do hope you got the effect you were looking for your first time.

I don't smoke crack or freebase cocaine. But I find it odd that so many people seem to get the drug before the appropriate paraphernalia and then, rather than investing their time into acquiring that aforesaid paraphernalia, they proceed to squander their time inquiring about or obtaining or using inferior alternatives.

Moreover, since a proper crack pipe can be effortlessly purchased through the Internet and crack cocaine can only be found via hard-to-find and unadvertised black-market byways, it would seem the pipe would be far easier to get than the crack, thus making it yet more curious how one could ever get themselves into such a quandary.

Anyway, my advice would be to order a pipe online or buy one from a smoke shop. You can have a glass dick on your doorstep in as little as 2 business days if you order it on the web. And you can have one in your hands within 30 minutes total if you travel to a shop and buy one.

The crack I got was for free through a friend who got a good deal on a quarter ounce. The guy was paranoid and practically gave it away. I have no intention of ever doing it again after this, so I'm not going to go looking for an actual glass stem. I live in a small town in rural Canada so convenience stores here do not sell them.

I luhhhh me some crack

I did stop after smoking about half the gram to no real effect. I tried the pop can method you mentioned already. I exhaled a couple fairly large lungfuls of smoke but felt very little from it and no numbness in my mouth at all like I got with the foil. Maybe I'm not using enough at a time? How many good hits should you get off a gram?

People are so anal.... Roll it up in tobacco or better yet cannabis. It does have quite an effect placed on a bowl of weed.

People are so anal.... Roll it up in tobacco or better yet cannabis. It does have quite an effect placed on a bowl of weed.

Maybe, you're wasting a lot of it though. Crack is all about the initial rush, and if it's not hit just the right way, the hit will be diminished. The high itself lasts only 10 minutes and it's not even worth smoking.

OP- are you sure about the quality here? The pop can method isn't ideal but you should have been able to get a decent rip. The foil should have worked reasonably well too. I'd definitely recommend the stem, but it's strange that all you're getting is a numb mouth... If you got a couple lungfuls to no effect something might be wrong. A lungful of crack should be enough really.

Maybe, you're wasting a lot of it though. Crack is all about the initial rush, and if it's not hit just the right way, the hit will be diminished. The high itself lasts only 10 minutes and it's not even worth smoking.

OP- are you sure about the quality here? The pop can method isn't ideal but you should have been able to get a decent rip. The foil should have worked reasonably well too. I'd definitely recommend the stem, but it's strange that all you're getting is a numb mouth... If you got a couple lungfuls to no effect something might be wrong. A lungful of crack should be enough really.

Eh it happened once and not on purpose. Was quite shitty as half a point was quite effective. Crack is wack y'all.

"This shipment was going to Calif to make a drug called crack. Seal said that the CIA planned to get all the riggers in the U S. hooked on it & then throw 'em in prison. Said the the S's for the crack goes to buy weapons for the contrast Asked him who is involved - he said it goes all the way to the white house."

The more you know

Ps I might have used hemp wick to smoke it although I don't remember if I used it at that point.