View threads about
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Drug Busts Megathread Video Megathread

The Psychedelic 'Drugs Wizard' Who Ran One of England's Biggest LSD Labs

Jabberwocky

Frumious Bandersnatch
http://www.vice.com/read/casey-william-hardison-psychedelic-chemist-254

Casey-1.jpg

Yea there is a thread about this guy but drug wizard?? I think they are coining that BC he was making psychs and not to state the obvious bit, if he were a serious professional chemist he wouldn't be working naked in a lab lol

Great way to get chemical burns on your Wang and generally injure yourself. It's a sad story all together, synthing LSD ain't like shake and bake in a Walmart bathroom haha.

Yea there is a thread about this guy but drug wizard?? I think they are coining that BC he was making psychs and not to state the obvious bit, if he were a serious professional chemist he wouldn't be working naked in a lab lol

Great way to get chemical burns on your Wang and generally injure yourself. It's a sad story all together, synthing LSD ain't like shake and bake in a Walmart bathroom haha.

He's wearing an invisible cloak that prevents him from not tripping off the fumes.

Why is he naked, and not even wearing a mask? His "lab" looks really crappy like something you'd see in a highschool Chemistry class from the 50s, 60s, or early 70s, and there's not even a flow hood there.

I read the vice article and that guy sounds majorly burnt out; but Vice loves to promote or glorify drug burnouts like this one and John McAfee. I did find it funny that they said that 250ug/mics of LSD was high or 6-7X a normal dose, when in the 60s through 70s, and even the 90s at times this was a standard dose, or the LSD was at a higher ug/mic dose for just one dose.

I am not impressed by his lab either, it looks like something poorly put together. And his lack of proper lab gear, or clothing at that, is an even bigger disappointment in my mind. I believe if you are a good chemist you can work in less then desirable conditions but a good chemist would never work in a lab without proper safety gear regardless of the set up.

I am not impressed by his lab either, it looks like something poorly put together. And his lack of proper lab gear, or clothing at that, is an even bigger disappointment in my mind. I believe if you are a good chemist you can work in less then desirable conditions but a good chemist would never work in a lab without proper safety gear regardless of the set up.
for reals. i've seen pics fo setups from the hive that look better than that, and those were SPEED COOKS.