• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drug SLUTS. are you guilty?

AbsolutLeftE

Bluelighter
So illegal drugs are frowned on by the majority of society. Prostitution is frowned on by the majority of people. Therefore, it's a big no-no when sexual favors are performed in exchange for drugs combining the two. But c'mon now, I know some of you out there have been a little desperate, maybe even a little intoxicated and have used your sex appeal to get a lil somethin. If you shamelessly flirted with a bartender who looked a lot like Ron Jeremy just so you could drink for free one night? Did you make out with a friend of yours just to get a few extra lines of whatever party powder they had? I can't lie, when it comes to taking advantage of the little amount of sex appeal I have in order to get a litte extra, I'm as guilty as R. Kelley. As much as I tried to deny it to my friends, I dated a dealer even though I didn't really like him because I knew he would hook me up as well as getting me extras in clubs. When times got tough, I reminded myself that if we broke up,I'd be losing money haha it was then a fiscal arrangement in my head. Then there's always the simple twirling of hair and flirting that I use to score a line from the not-so-cute boy at the party. So humor me kids. Tell us about the time you were a drug slut and get it off your chest. AND THEN go recite the "Our Father" 6 times while facing Mecca.

If i was a girl, i'm sure i would take advantage of the ability to get free drugs. It sucks how fine girls are able to use your drugs for free, i have a friend that will do coke every time i do, i always end up breaking her off lines equal to mine and she has never paid me a cent, oh well, its nice to be high around good looking women.

i HAVE in my life but NEVER again... i feel like SHIT afterwards!
nothing like being a "crack-ho" (which is esentially what you are if you fuck around for drugs)to bust up your self esteem!

ew ron jeremy looks like an overgrown rat...
Yeah I have used my femaleness to get shit and to get out of shit I'm not gonna lie. Guys offer to smoke me out well what's the sense in saying no? I just keep my best friend around (who's male) so they never try to start shit when I tell them no to whatever sexual favor they want. I never asked them to do anything so them asking me for shit isn't right at all. I figure this, if he offers and then asks me to do whatever and I say no I have every right to cuz 1) they weren't being straight with me in the first place 2) getting me high wont make me think fucking around with a stranger is good no matter how cute the guy is and 3) I didn't demand they smoke me up so they can't demand shit from me.
This is another reason why I have a tendancy to keep guys with me, usually 2 actually, when I go out til 3-4am on the weekends. Safety! Strange guys wont approach me with the wrong intentions when they're around. That and they're hilarious when they're high but that's just another perk lol.

The question was whether or not I have before, and to that the answer is no. Would I? Perhaps. I'd like to say no but who knows what the future brings.
Ive slutted myself out for things or reasons other than drugs or money. To save a dying relationship for example. Drugs are just not worth it, they're not permanant enough to compensate what I would have to do for them. I'd do sexual favors for money before drugs so I could at least buy something that would be around for a long time for me to enjoy.

Yeesh. I would never preform sexual favours for drugs. That's basically prostitution, which is personally against my morals. Flirting is enough to get a few party favours...

So... Where are these drug sluts, exactly?
Menz with cool drugz want to know!

Me i'm not a drug slut but it reminds me of this night at the superdome, where i was just standing there and this chick cums up to me and says "I'll Suck your Dick 4 a Pill"
Well you dont get sluttier then that....

En_on_X said:
Me i'm not a drug slut but it reminds me of this night at the superdome, where i was just standing there and this chick cums up to me and says "I'll Suck your Dick 4 a Pill"
Well you dont get sluttier then that....

AND???she did?

im a male,

and i once let this other male feel me up for some extra xanex. i then ate them and forgot they ever happened. no, its fine.

I am male and I have a few women friends that who would pay for my party drugs just to go out with me. :)

Sometimes when I am broke that is. Sometimes when I am not, I pay so I call it even.

Do I feel dirty? No.

lol i fed this young chick some drugs a few times and fooled around with her while she was fucked up enough to get her all worked up and she fucked me...

i just fed her drugs and got her horny and laid back and got molested....

it ruled... drugs kick ass... and so do underaged girls under the influence

^
^
^
I find it pathetic and disgusting that you have to "feed" girls drugs to get them to sleep with you....thats a sure sign that you are a loser. :p

^^ Not that I advocate such behavior, but hypothetically say you arnt a stud (loser) with drugs, and this is your only way to score with hot women....

Whose to judge? Why should the hotties always go to the playa with the cheddah and the tight game? =)

Im a guy, and I love smoking girls up, if just for company or the chance that theyll maybe like me eventually and then somethign can evolve from that.

Well here's something else to think about sure it's one thing to be a drug slut but who here has been guilty of using a drug to liven up the spirits of their significant other to the point of being able to request sexual favors. I'm not talking about pumping your old lady full of Roffies or GHB but seriously I know I'm guilty of knowing before had that once I've got my lady successfully smoked out that I have a near 110% chance of getting laid.

Just something to liven up this discussion.

The Wang

ive been offered a bj for K... recently too.

it was worth it to me. the K, that is... not the BJ. i passed that shit up. forget about drugs being temporary.... i'd rather blow a line than blow a load anyday. (at least from this monster)

Never. Not once.

The day I put my body in harm's way for drugs would be a sad day indeed.

When I can't afford to buy drugs, I just deal with it like a big girl.

I have, however, been offered a free pill or a line here and there and accepted them, but it was all in friendliness and nothing was expected in return except the words "thank you."

I'm with purplehaze... flirting is enough!