• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Oddest Drug Sources?

Dan1584

Bluelighter
When looking for drugs...where in your experience has been the oddest source for recieving drugs, i.e. parents, teachers, the homeless...etc

Good idea for a topic :)
One time my friend told me that his stash kept disappearing, suddenly looking smaller and such. Eventually he caught his dad stealing his stuff, a dad who had claimed he only tried weed a few times in the sixties!
Pressure was applied, accusations were made and eventually we got him to sell us some fantastic hash he was getting through a connection people our age have no access to. It seems there was a 40+ year old cannabis market totally seperate from the teenage market, and the older crowd usually had some fine Lebanese hash ;)
--- G.

I was going through Opiate withdrawl and I went over my friends house who is totally anti-drug. I asked him if he had any pain killers or anything and he basically got pissed off that I would even think he would have that kind of stuff... well I went to take a piss, and guess what I found in his bathroom... about 15 10mg Hydrocodone's :) ..
They were prescribed like 2 years before so no one was using them; I put them to good use though. Not the weirdest place, but I thought it was funny that my anti-drug friend had pk's just laying around...

not really that odd, but at the time i thought it was. the guy we used to get our acid from, my roommate didn't really know/remember his name so we just called him "acid-man". when i finally got to meet the guy he was like 50 years old - literally. i thought that was odd, didn't really think "older" people still did that stuff. i know better now, thanks to BL.

We sometimes score stuff off my GFs mom and her friends. It was weired at first, but its natural now. *shrugs* I guess everythings cool now, even tho she won't hook us up all the time.

Come to think of it.. my best friends mom smoked me up one day ... that was weird..

I think everyone has a friend whos parents are stoners. Oh and i got weed offa my old grade school computer teacher at some bar and i was still calling her ms. "teacher".
[ 04 March 2003: Message edited by: hopeless_without_acid ]

That'd probably be either "the man in the lincoln" or my boy's best friend's mom. When we're really looking and my dealer is out(maybe for 4 hours...) I didn't know about my boys friend's mom smoking weed, I knew she drank and didn't care that her son and his friends would be in his room hotboxing it almost daily, but then one day my boy calls me from his house and I can hear her saying "chris hun hand me my bong" so yeah that caused me to get my ass there cuz she left an 8th with him and she went away for the night :)
The other guy we just noticed at the street races, never really recognized his car always being there til we bought some from him tho. Seen him rolling a blunt so I just walked up to him and asked and he told me he'd hook me up. He didn't seem to the illegal racer type...but then after talking to him a couple times he goes to the races and makes a couple hundred off weed and E every night, he is a smart smart man lol

I don't have any experience with buying off my parents (they think drugs are bad mmkay?) but my boyfriend had a friend in high school whose mom smoked. If they got desperate, it was just soothing to know "well, we can always ask his mom..."

My mom smokes me out occasionally, my best friend's mom as well. Now I hook my mom up though (sometimes)...

I just remembered an odd incident.
I was tripping my ass off with some friends (shrooms) and the sober driver had to stop in a pretty deserted industrial area and go inside to take care of some business of his.
I went to take a piss, but when I got back my two other tripping pals were laughing their ass off looking at a piece of hash and shouting at me and some stranger. Stuff like: "We just met him! Do you want to meet him?!"
Apparently some guy suddenly opened the door and got in the car and started unwrapping this big piece of hash and takes out his scales without even making eyecontact. Then he suddenly looks around into the backseat holding his stuff and says: "Ehhh... Hi, I'm Tommy. You're here because you wanted to meet me, right?"
This totally blew their mind, it was like there are people walking around with blocks of hash asking of someone wants to "meet them". They somehow managed to buy a piece off him before they totally lost it thinking about this.
I explained to the dude that they were tripping and we weren't the people who called him to buy drugs, he just laughed and said this was the last time he started measuring out drugs in people's cars without checking who they were. Eventually his actual customers showed up :)
--- G.

i used to kop treez from a drive thru farm store, gangstah shit plus it was real good.
cant think of anywhere else, im sorta iffy about buyin from people i dont kno, if i ever end up buying from a **** i swear to u ima bunch their nose in and run for freedom Zim Babwe style~!

I explained to the dude that they were tripping and we weren't the people who called him to buy drugs, he just laughed and said this was the last time he started measuring out drugs in people's cars without checking who they were. Eventually his actual customers showed up
Holy shit...damn that guy needs to watch out or he's gonna get arrested. Thats a great story, btw.
Keep em comming!!! I wanna hear about someones Priest selling them acid or something...lol

Well... some of the coke here in Holland comes into the country in the stomach of poor smugglers trying to earn a buck or two. And guess where those little balls of coke come out of after a while...
I find that thought a bit odd to say the least.
Next time think about where that off-white/brownish stuff comes from that you're stuffing up your nose you dutchies!

The strangest sources I have/had
-Fellow who worked @ local convenience store
-Janitor at the mall
-Friend's dad
Euhhh, they don't sound that amusing, but these people were real characters so that makes up for it.
And of course, random hookups f/strangers on the street when we happen to be really desperate. Those can be quite entertaining.

i hooked up a friend once.... she is a laywer with her own firm (or was at that time)
i used to work in her office, after being her friend for a few years, to help her out. after a hard day shed call her parnter in and me and she would take out the bowl...

Let me just tell you, you'd be surprised to see how many people sell weed while working in supermarkets in Canada. I used to just go inside a Food Basics and buy weed (kind bud) anytime I wanted (that he worked there) which was pretty cool as he even measured it and all, too bad he got busted. Ohhh well....one day man I tell you, one day...lol
Morrison's Lament, this reminded me of something similar. During the summer I had a rehabilitation period led by myslef which consisted of me smoking weed for illumination and self purposes. Every night at 8 to 8:30 or so I would go to a near by park and sit in a secluded place with lots of vegatation to smoke and reflect. Anyways, it was another day and it was 8 something and the sun is still out, prefect day. I arrive at the secluded (not really) park location with a High Times, a lighter, a pipe and some weed. Anyways, I keep walking along as I see some guy there looking around 17 or so with his dog not really moving just waiting there so I do a circle of the park and comeback on the path to STILL find him there so again I keep walking then I decide to just sit and wait till he leaves. The guy is now only a few cm away from me, i'm on the ground sitting, he's to my left a few cm down from me. He comes by and asks me for a smoke, I tell him I don't smoke then he finally leaves. So I go to work and bust out the High Times and start smoking, just then as I take my first hit he runs back and I'm like ohh shit, I hide the weed and he saying "yo man got any chronic fo sale". I explain to him I only have a little though he's welcome to smoke with me, he says it's okay and then he tells me some guys were in the park earlier and they said they'd come back with some weed to sell him. He though I was one of the guys bringing it to sell him after he saw no one was coming, can you immagine that, if I actually were??? I was sitting almost right beside him, almost side by side both of us standing there for at least 4 minutes, him looking for the guy to come, me pretending I was waiting for someone to come. If I was the guy with the weed, I would have just sat there looking for the guy to come and buy it and he would be sitting right beside me waiting for me to come sell it. It could only happen to a stoner huh??