• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Tricking stoned people

FunkyAlfonzo

Bluelighter
When someone is really stoned in your group, do you ever play tricks on them? We've had a few that are well funny if everyone is stoned, but that one person is just slightly more stoned :)
Try this one... When someone is really stoned and you give them something, they will take it, no matter what it is! So we just started handing stuff over to the guy and at the end of the night he had a massive mound of stuff around him and every time anyone wanted anything, they had to ask him and he always had it! He had no idea why he had everything :)
We also all started watching a French film without the subtitles on (not that we can speak much French). Mate came in and we convinced him that they were speaking English and told him what they were saying. Hehe, that freaked him out a bit, he was like 'err, it sounds like err... FRENCH?!'

LOL, that is so cool, I used to do the exact same thing to my friend on mushrooms. I mean handing him a lot of stuff, it's hella funny because he always seemed to either take it in his lap or put it on the couch next to him, there was a big mound of stuff in the end.
The biggest trick played on me has to be the first time I took a large dose of shrooms, it's kind of long and elaborate though...
The guy that sold them to me was a complete stranger, but he was a former classmate of a friend of mine. So, suddenly the guy showed up at my friend's door about an hour after I took the dose for no apparent reason and offered to drive me to the school dance I had told him I would be going to.
Since he was into psychadelics and a few years older I figured it would be cool to talk to him about shrooms on the way, even though I was really starting to feel the effects. So, when I get in his car he locks all the doors and just stares out the front window for a while in total silence. Then he just laughed really loud and looked at me and said: "You DO realize you are now in a locked car with a complete stranger who drugged you with strange fungi an hour ago? You DO REALIZE that I could do ANYTHING to you, right? I could even sodomize you..."
Then he just turned on the car and floored it, driving us out into this hilly area where no one lives (homosexuals use it as a pickup place, heroin addicts shoot up there, etc., dark and spooky). He starts driving so wildly in zig-zig motions on the road I could hardly believe it, and he is screaming and laughing so hard he's red in the face the whole time. It was pitch black outside so all you could see was a couple of feet of a winding little dirt road and headlights. At this point I was afraid the car would tip over because the dirt track was more of a halfpipe than anything else, and he was riding it up and down, I was also starting to trip pretty hard.
Suddenly he just snapped out of it, apologized, and dropped me off at the dance. I spent the next few hours trying to convince everyone that this actually happened ;)
Turns out he loves doing this to people because they end up thanking him for an unforgettable experience, and sure enough I did.
Fucking with extremely stoned people can be fun if it's done correctly and not in a malicious way :)
--- G.
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: Morrison's Lament ]
[ 25 February 2003: Message edited by: Morrison's Lament ]

^^ nice story :)
Yeah I love tricking people. In fact I am a total bastard about it.
When someone is really blasted I get an accomplice and we will work as a 2 man team just shattering this poor persons world.
Example:
I am in a room with 2 people, one a close friend and another some random who I barely know.
Now I am buzzing a bit along with my friend but this random is on a full blown meth comedown.
Friend leaves. I am totally still. Suddenly I will leap up and in a hushed hurried voice.
"THEY ARE WATCHING. LISTENING. VIEWING. EVERYTHING. CAMERAS IN THE MIRRORS. RECORDING EQUIPMENT IN THE TV"
Then just as quickly I will leap back into my seat and continue as if nothing has happened as all as my friend walks in.
Wait about 5 minutes then i will get up to leave, as the friend does the exact same :)
Other fun things to do with people especially who are very ripped involve talking aboiut spiders. A long story about how one time a spider just fell onto your lap and started crawling under you shirt then biting your abs and trying to lay eggs in your belly button or something.
After the story is over and everyone is discussing the events make some big show..
"HOLY DAMN LOOK OVER THERE!"
Now everyone will look over, at this point reach over and place a massive rubber spider on the table in front of a victim who is ditracted.
Normally a joke like this is lame but on a stoned person its simply classic.
Hyperventilating and screaming while the skin turns pale white they usually end up crawling over the floor..

whispering someones name, just enough to so they hear it, not loud enough they know they heard it. Get a few people from all directions to do it, whilst they carry on doing whatever. Then watch confused person spin round, looking about, then fall over laughing. :D

This is great for really fucked up people. Look at them and as straight-faced as possible, saying 'hey *name*, marfuble sim thack nopsus?' They will undoubtedly say 'what?' Keep speaking nonsense as long as you can get them to say what. It's important not to laugh or smile or let on that it's a joke. Also, try to act like you're getting frustrated that they can't understand you and ask if they're really fucked up or what. Tons of fun.

Im the master of the confuniverse although people are slowly catching on and starting to trick me now argh!

The first time I smoked weed, my friends played the "bubble game" on me, but I just found it really fucking annoying because I knew there wasn't a bubble on my head and I knew they were only pretending to talk and laugh and I got really mad and said I would never smoke again!

some of my fun games to do is one get the remote and hide it, while everyone is watching tv or listening to some music slowly turn it down or turn it up, it does wonders if no one knows you have the remote, it fucks with them and gets them all pissed thinking the tv or cd player is broke,
the second thing I like to try to do is if the room is really crowded and you can get away with it, get a water gun, not one of those massive shoots five gallons in 5 seconds but just a little squirt gun and shoot random people, they will look around forever trying to figure out where the water is coming from, hopefully they'll just laugh it off but there are a few who get red about it even though its just a little splash of water

Well I've never tried this to high people, but people who are frying it works amazing. When you are talking to a person act as if you are in a horrible kung fu movie. So move your mouth then speak and keep moving your mouth for a second after you are done talking. It's so hilarious because they can't figure out what is going on.

^^ Hehe, we went round for a whole day at uni doing that once. We also made the 'enter the dragon' sound effects to all our arm and leg movements.
Didn't do it again though. People looked at me funny.

i jus like to tap people on their opposite sided shoulders when theres a big group of us and keep walkin as if i didnt do it, fun plus u dont necessarily goto do it to someone high, jus gotta be slick about it.
i got a friend who swears hes so funny, he hasnt done this on me but hes done it to 2 other people.. he hands them the baggie tha weed came in and tells em to smell it, when they do he starts laughin... THATS NOT FUNNY. thats dumb cause if someone passes u a baggie and tells u too smell it then damn, there must be somethin to smell maybe it smells like crippie, but to laugh cause he made them smell it and there was nothing to smell, i jus find that dumb.

Just yelling "freeze police!" and shining a flashlight in a stoned friends face when ur out in say the woods at night is great.

I love whispering, "you're hiiigh", "stoooned" and things like that to my friends, and look away whenever they look at me.
subtle but it gets em everytime.

tricking rolling people is more fun-
-a string and a glowstick, hours of amusement.
-fall to the floor frantically looking "for all the pills I just dropped!" near a cuddle puddle.
-go to light someones cigarette, and sloooowly keep drawing the lighter away from the tip of the cigarette.

Working in a team is the best. Me and my mate always team up to trick people. Once, my mate started talking gibberish, and everyone except one person latched onto what he was doing. So we were all taking bollocks, and laughing as if it were a real conversation. My mate who didnt know what was going on was getting more and more confused, and we pretended to get annoyed with him because he wasnt answering us. He just kept on saying "Wha? What are you talking about?". Then one of us got really annoyed and said something like "Afi ma gum gum strilly pof!" and pretended to get really annoyed and started to shake him, and gradually we all started talkin normal again, saying "Whats the matter with you? Your an idiot, im trying to talk to you and all you keep saying is sla!". We convinced him that he was talking bollocks, not us! It was hillarious!

this is why i love bluelight!... these stories bring a smile to my face. thank you guys!
one trick that my friend showed me: the person has to be really stoned for this to work on them... take your thumb and middle finger and wrap it around the other person's wrist... do it fairly hard and really fast, like less than a second's contact with the other person's wrist. it feels first like you have a really tight bracelet on and then it feels like your hand is cut off (it doesn't hurt, it's just a really weird sensation...)
good times all around, guys!
have fun
andy

The most classic is BANGING EXTREMELY HARD on a door which has tons of stoned people on the other side. Hahahahahaha!

whispering someones name, just enough to so they hear it, not loud enough they know they heard it. Get a few people from all directions to do it, whilst they carry on doing whatever. Then watch confused person spin round, looking about, then fall over laughing.
you people are fucking dicks!!!!!!!!! my friends were all doing this to me when i was on shrooms i thought i was going crazy but i cant say i wouldnt do it ;]

hehe.. what i like to do is when the person is drunk i say their name as every other word... but i'm tlkaing to someone else.
Like:
"WHy dont we change this Jane, i mean we have been listenign to this jane for like 2 jane and i jane with jane for jane jane"