• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Drugs & their Myths

illicituser

Bluelighter
Hey, I live in a fairly small town and have noticed alotta myths and just plain bullshit somehow gets passed along to one another, and then another and so on, till' people actually start believing it. Heres just some of the stuff I've heard....
People around here say Red P. is the best Meth you can get, but yet they claim no one knows how to make it around here and you can't get it. Ya right. They say it as if Red P. is a specific kind of meth, as if there are different kinds, not in such as the d and i isomers, but just different kinds. Also they claim holding in a hit of meth is really bad for your lungs, okay I was under the impression that holding it in as long as you can was the whole idea to getting messed up. Well of course it's bad for your lungs, but ya know what I mean. Also heres another one, they call some Meth "red and black", a mixture of Red P. and some other substance, these people actually think meth is Red P. it's just the shit that recycles the hydriodic acid for reducing ephedrine to methamphetamine. But hey, try convincing someone of that around here. Heres another, even worse not so much a myth, but just pure bullshit, they claim that meth with a brownish tint to it, is the mark of some good shit. Omg, lets suck up a lil' more chemicals, errr. Not really sure about this one, but it's said that if the Meth sticks to the baggy really bad, then it's cut with something, myth or not I don't really know.
Well anyways, there are a bunch more, but I don't feel like typing anymore, lol, so how bout you people, wut are some of the myths around your area??

I heard LSD is always in your system and can be shown up from a spinal tap years later. Oh and if i wanna run a big company they do a spinal tap on me first (drug test).

I was told that the pills I had bought had mescaline in them. I didn't want to argue with the guy, so I kept quiet. The pills tested for MDA.

In my group there are no myths, cause the moment someone brings one up, I come down on them like a tonne of hash and proceed to verbally kick the shit out of them.
I guess I hang with the wrong crowd.

The only real ones I hear where I live are about LSD in pills. If any pill anyone ever gets has any amount of green/blue specks in it, its said to be LSD.
The power of placebo.

1) Newports make you 20% higher
2) LSD blotters contain strychnine so the acid won't slip off the paper.
3) Ketamine will make you go blind in 20 years.
4) You can induce acid flashbacks by cracking your neck.
5) The best way to hallucinate from acid is to drop liquid in your eyes.
6) Needles are dangerous.

That people have dropped acid and thought they were a glass of Orange Juice :)

Last year, a batch of pills (which I personally believe to be a researh chem) were going around my area and people claimed that they were mescaline. Yes these roll-sized PURPLE pills with a spider imprint on them were Mescaline simply because they didn't "feel like" acid and trust me these people KNEW for sure! Dammit too bad i passed on the crazy 16 hour "mescaline" trip these lucky people had! Awww Shucks

ive been called crazy by my friends for stating that legal substances such as morning glory seeds and nutmeg can have psycoactive properties, visits to FDA, DEA and various drug sites still wouldnt make them believe me....but didnt you hear? all of my friends are smarter than scientists working for the United States Federal government....
Ive also heard that heroin is made by mixing cocaine, morphine and crack together in a mixing pan and then boiling it.
the only thing worse than ignorant people, is ignorant people who refuse to admit they are wrong

my elementary school teacher said that one sniff of cocaine and you're addicted...what a stupid bitch

>>Yes these roll-sized PURPLE pills with a spider imprint >>
During last winter, pills with this same print in the Seattle area (and other areas in the NW) were found to contain 5-meo-dipt.
ebola
np: xingu hill

"During last winter, pills with this same print in the Seattle area (and other areas in the NW) were found to contain 5-meo-dipt."
Hey,I'm content just knowing that these pills could not have possibly been mescaline but thanks for the info.

hmmmm let's see...
well, according to the wonderfully logical people i randomly meet at the club, if a pill is red/orange then it's mainly speed, if it's green it has PCP, and the specks are really heroin( ;) ).
i told the person you can't tell a pill by it's color, but i guess i'm full of BS cause ya know there's no such thing out there as food dye to make things look prettier.
o yea, also "meth crystalizes in your lungs"
i don't feel like looking for it, but i wrote a lil rant about HCl salts and water solubility a long while back ago

There are a lot of Ecstacy myths around. One time some dumbass kids were selling Mollies "cut with heroin" but I bought one and it turned out to be DXM. Heard the mescaline rolls myth once or twice.
I've also heard things like:
-Smoking cigarettes with mints or gum in your mouth can be a lot worse for you.
-Plugging ecstacy is way more powerful.
-If you take acid 5-10 (some number) times, you're considered 'legally insane'.
-Acid fucks up your chromosomes.
-Eating or drinking stuff with sugar in it while rolling can make you come down quicker.
-Taking certain vitamins a couple hours before rolling makes you roll harder.

I heard that ketamine's really dirty because it's a horse tranquilliser...
IT IS a VET tranquilizer, mayorly used in horses. dirtier or not...
Plugging ecstacy is way more powerful
technically it should be *much* more powerful than just eating them. eating: the pill goes to stomach...stomach is full of acid and much of the mdma would pass directly to urine. eg. while eating you absorb kindof 50/60% of the mdma in the pill, pluggin let`s you with 80/90%...
really myths? don`t think so...

ketamine is not a vet tranquilizer.....
is it used by vets to sedate animals? yes
is it used by doctors to sedate humans? yes
ie: it is used legally by both vets and doctors

^^^^^^^
yar right terayon, my fault, thought it was removed from human use.
so it`s BOTH...and my post is not completly wrong
;)