• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Did You Do Too Much Of v1.0

GentlemanLoser

Ex-Bluelighter
So, what did you over consume recently? In your life? In your weeks? Whenever, time scale is irrelevant.
This weekend, this week. Go on a Tuesday Bender because you lost your job? Just bored and tripped balls on Thursday morning? Did you drop outta college and go on a 2-year E binge (I haven't! Really!)?
And are you PAYING for it now?
Me: I'm hungover. A lot. But I mixed wine, beer and xanax last night so the resulting stomach heaving sucked.
TELL THE GROUP! THERE IS NO SHAME IN THE OCCASIONAL OVERCONSUMPTION!

A week ago I drank a large amount of everclear. Boy was it good at the time. Later though... :( :( :( .
Started out as a shot.. led to more shots.. led to your usual drunk behavior (running into walls, absurd dancing).. led to a part of the night that is memory-less??... then to puking in my sleep... then to a cold shower from a couple people.. to puking endless times.. to the horrible memory of sobering up.. falling asleep.. waking up with a bad hangover.
Results? Large amounts of respect is lost by many. But good laughs was had by all afterwards.

mmm.....i've occasionally been known to do too much cough syrup. usually robotussin max. its always fun the next day reconstructing (goddamn long word) the events, readings, texts, art, movies, emails, posts, songs, albums, thoughts, ideas, empty bottles metaphysics of the day though the next morning. :D :X 8( D :X 8( D :X 8(

As of last night? I learned: never mix wine and beer and xanax. It wont do you any good. The toilet and me are very well aquainted now.
And then there was that 2-years spent drooling, eating pills all the time. Oops! :D

^haha so the studying went well i take it, and that paper too huh?!?! yeah i always drink what most would consider is to much, and come to think off it i do alot of everything to much i guess 8) .

there were nights where my friend and I would go on E binges.. there weren't /too/ many of them.. but enough. We would eat pill #1 at 9pm, and eat or snort the last one at 10am. Granted, we weren't doing them the whole entire night on the hour.. but I have eaten double digit pills on wayy too many occasions. But I haven't done that in at least 2 years now. Sometimes I over do it now, but not like I used to

In the fall of 2000 I was getting at least moderately drunk about four or five nights a week. I consider that overconsumption, and since it wasn't always "because I enjoy it" but sometimes "because I feel weird if I don't" or "because I'm bored" I consider it to have bordered on alcoholism. :(
I've often had a problem knowing when to stop on any given night. This tends to lead to depressive crying fits, which on one occasion included big chunks of the sod being torn out of a friend's lawn, and on another sitting in the lobby of an apartment building (? it wasn't a hotel) in San Francisco with the doorman/security person while my friend who had taken me to the club was frantically trying to find me. (oops, hehe)
That time in SF was also the first and only time I've ever vomited from having too much alcohol, although why that only happened a couple hours later after we'd driven home, I don't know. What was interesting was that followed closely (about a week, as I recall) on the first time in a long time I'd thrown up for any reason at all, and that one had been from too much poppy tea. (that was really bizarre, it was basically red water - red because of the peppermint candy i'd eaten to try to settle my stomach)
The first time I had pot it was in brownies and I had more than I was prepared for, but that's not really the same thing. Really the only thing I can say I overindulged in (except for the poppies) has been alcohol.

DXM! one or two 4oz bottles (15mg/srv) every fri sat and sun, and once or twice through the week, for about 6 months straight. i know i took at the very least seventy bottles in that span of time, as well as popping a few dxm pills (varying 150-300mg each approx) as well.
and at the same time, smoking weed 3-4 times a day. and using anything that people would sell me, even though i KNEW it was fake opium or whatever.
i'm paying for it now though. i'm not allowed back at my mom's house ever again (not that i really want to go.) and i have some massive medical bills from a trip to the hospital.

- 7 gs of speed in a 12 hour period :0 i was using glowsticks and clenching so hard i wore my fingers down to the bone :(
- 1 gram in one line... i fell down on a railway station unable to move.
amphetamines, you are my nemesis...
:D

hey lattrommi, what 'exactly' was the 'cause' of the hospital trip? i mean, too much dxm one evening, or too much robo over the course of six months?
*looks at pile of empty robo bottles in drawer*
*gets worried*
:D :D :D

in all seriousness...I think I just ate too much icecream, for real.

don't worry, the hospital thing was mental, not physical. bipolar + evicted from home + lost job - all drugs from lack of money = depressed lattrommi
don't worry, i'm all better now though!
[ 29 October 2002: Message edited by: lattrommi ]

that's right bi-otch, best step back, cuz i be trippin fo'
(my apologies, i'm running on empty, and starting to lose my mind...)

Hmmm... in about three weeks time I took in around 60 hydrocodone and 15 oxycodone pills. I built up a mega-tolerance and some very bad skin blotches.

LSD! I tripped once or twice a week for about five months straight. It took me a year of no drug use at all to recover.

I have smoked weed almost every day for about 5 years. Its about time for a break me thinks.