• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Is it safe to mix oxy and trams?

shpongle1987

Bluelighter
I took 15mg of oxycodone around 4 hours ago and i have 2 tramadol...i also have about .5 of subutex to sniff. Is it safe to mix oxy with either of those drugs? If so which one should i take first to feel the best? Thanks for any responses and advice.

It is ok to mix the oxy with the tramadol if you know your tolerance and can handle it. This combo can be especially nice imo.

Do NOT take subutex after oxy unless you want to be sick as a dog. The subutex will precipitate withdrawal by ripping the oxy from your opioid recepters and results in an extremely unpleasant feeling.

yeah i checked the interactions checker on drugs.com and it said the trams were a major risk for the seizure factor but im also on 1200mg of gabapentin so i doubt i would have one.

I have taken tramadol and oxy together many times when I was somewhat opiate naiive and had no issues. 200mg of tramadol + 10-15mg of oxy IIRC.

Well, sounds like you have a low tolerance, but 15mg followed by two Trams(guesing 50mg ones??) should be fine. Save the Sub for another day for sure. Either go with snorting it(don't snort so hard it trains down your throat, snort but just not super hard) and DO NOT MIX ANY BENZO'S OR ALCOHOL WITH THE SUB. Also, you might wanna cut the Gabapentin out when you do the Sub. Sounds like you have a low tolerace and low tolerance and Sub mixed with other CNS Deppresents usually doesn't end good.