• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Loperamide for heroin withdrawal *UPDATE*

f0rrest

Greenlighter
I do want to say something before a start, this should be common sense but after all the different forums and threads I've read... Please Please PLEASE GOD!! DO NOT attempt to take high (or low for that matter) doses of Loperamide to get high. It can KILL you. This is for education/self help purposes only!

If you've read my other thread you would understand that I've been a heroin addict for a year and a half. I was so desperate to I used to drive 120 miles to my home town to cop and another 120 to go back to college. I went from smoking (vaporizing) to IVing back to smoking (in April); for health reasons (10% shooters: the transition of drug use in Holland from injecting to smoking). I decided that I no longer want to live this life because it's too painful and I'm tired of the evil rat race you're trapped in.
My original use was anywhere from a half to full gram a day (I live in a western state and was receiving uncut brown powder that had purities tested [paid for lab testing twice] up to 90%), then it dropped to 100 - 300 MGs of open air drug market SHIT 50% heroin 50% brown sugar or cocoa just to fight off withdrawal symptoms due to monetary issues.

I have been tapering off Loperamide. Day one was 38 MGs, day two 30 MGs, day three (today) has been 20 MGs. Tomorrow I plan to start cutting by 5 MGs a day to ease my body out of this.

86 hours have past since my last use, which doesn't seem that significant but the most I had gone before was 36 hours (only due to Methadone).
My withdrawal symptoms with heroin but without Loperamide included: Violent vomiting up to 100 times a day (eventually only dry heaving), severe nausea, photophobia, severe RLS, crying, inability to move anything but kicking legs, panic attacks causing me to become violent, heavy body (made me feel like I was 300 lbs again) when I could move, insomnia and blood pressure spike (of almost 50 points). And of course the regular flu type shit.
My withdrawal symptoms after heroin with only Loperamide include: Slight nausea, insomnia, runny nose, sneezing (two times in a row, repetitive pattern), blood pressure spikes, chills, less sever muscle spams and as of now my RLS is at about 2 or 3/10 so it ain't shit.

Although each list has many withdrawal symptoms, read the differences. Loperamide has been a real life saver, basically you can relieve like 70 - 80% of your physical withdrawals and even most of your CRAVINGS. I am so grateful for all of the information on the internet, I'm not even one week in but this is not the first hard drug addiction I've kicked (meth and crack both) but it's definitely the most unique. IDK if it's coming off of heroin or the lopermide doing this but I did not get anymore that 3 hours of sleep each night(even after seperate doses or l-theanine, ST. John's Wart, Melatonin, Tylonol PM) until finally taking a full Xanny bar last night.

My body weight is 230 lbs I'm 6'4 (early 20s) and done every common drug in the book (plus 50+ research chems) so I have I high overall tolerance to everything except for amphetamines. Please use this as a guide for PROPER dosing for yourself if you truly want quit! I will post updates NO MATTER the case including relapse. Any questions or comments please feel free to post or PM me I'd love some feedback.