• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids best way to save a 50mcg fent patch?

swimmed

Greenlighter
I have my hands on one, and would like for it to last. It was on, then pulled off, so I cant wear it again.

Whats the best way to get good use out of this without running thru it so fast seeing as there's about 4 days of fent in there..

Smoking it seems to go by fast. I keep the flame at a distance, and as it bubbles I start to hit.
Now with that its like first hit, good, second is okay, burned out by the third and I only get about 4 spots of gel.
Anything I'm missing that can help me get more out of smoking?

Now putting it in my mouth seems like a waste because I need a pretty high amount.. say 2 decent size spots, but I feel like it just turns into saliva and its hard to not swallow it (your supposed to like swish it right?) anything here that can help increase potency? is it even worth eating it?

If im missing any info for you just let me know. Thanks Bluelighters!

It's very difficult to smoke properly and incredibly dangerous. Most folks i've seen smoke it waste about 95% of it with the improper technique. If they actually hit it properly, they probably would have OD'd. A bb sized dab is enough to make an opiate tolerance person to nod out pretty hard. It's a process that requires holding the flame about 12 inches below until the product begins to bubble and then quickly bringing the flame up to a few inches below to vaporize it all at once. It's one of the hardest substances to properly vaporize. I would not recommend using it this way. You can rub a dot of it on your upper gums and try not to move your mouth or swallow at all but fentanyl in general is too dangerous and ramps tolerance so incredibly quickly that it's not even worth fucking with.

Lock it up in a gun locker and never use it unless you're in a life or death situation. There's only 72 hours of fentanyl in there but most people overdose on fentanyl because the gel is not homogenized and one equally sized globule of the gel does not contain the same amount of fentanyl as another equally sized globule of the gel. I have lost more friends and family to fentanyl use and abuse than pretty much any other drug combined. This is not a recreational opiate and this is not something you should consider lightly, I've lost friends to this drug who had been using it for years and even decades, and all it took was one hit that was too strong.

Even transdermally, fentanyl doesnt begin to take effect for about 13 hours after wearing the patch as it's intended to be worn, and by the time people feel like they've done too much, they have like 13 hours worth of fentanyl that hasn't even reached their systemic circulation yet and they went to sleep and never woke up. Please don't abuse fentanyl. If all I had was fentanyl, I would rather go sick than play roulette with that fucking shit.

Second that...fent is way too dangerous from a risk-to-reward perspective. Have seen plenty of experienced opioid users fall out from this shit, several for good. I myself have had more scary experiences than good ones...and the "good" ones last waaaaay too short a period of time, leaving you fiending for another hit which could easily kill you.

Consider yourself lucky to have avoided an OD, and leave it alone...

I love fent. But as others have said, there's a fine line between a recreational dose and lethal overdose. The best way is to just wear it for 72 hours. After that, I usually smoke the remaining gel, using the bb sized globs on tin foil. By then, the fent gel is much weaker. I'm thinking you can put this patch back on if you use some pretty good medical tape.

Hey, I'm new here, living in east San Diego, I have a lot of fentanyl usp 0.05mg to 50mcg anyone know how to most effectively reduce it so the potency is higher or to make lolli pops or something out of it? I hate to see so much go to waste. Thanks, Divinity

Last edited: