• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs More on Reserch Chemicals??

Status
Not open for further replies.

somedude13

Greenlighter
OK So I'm wanting to know more about these RCs. I've done a good bit of recreational drugs and have actually tried 2ce and 4-aco-dmt in this department. It would be really nice to find a...I dunno...LIST or something....that has popular RCs and their effects. Because the one's I'm looking into/have access to vary quite a bit and I'm finding it hard to look up each one individually. Especially since some are so similar...such as a-aco-dmt vs 4-aco-det....I realize there are slight differences in the chemistry including whether or not it's 'Fumarate' or not....but I just want to know how big these differences make it haha sorry for asking such a high demand, I just really want to know more about these without having to look them up individually...and even then, some don't have ANYTHING online. So any info you guys have would be appreciated :) Also, even just a small like of some RCs and what you would compare them to recreationally. Like how 2ce is comparable to LSD (though a LOT stronger in my experience) and 4-aco-dmt being similar to shrooms (makes sense since it's digested INTO psilocin). So ya, "would you kindly" (for all Bioshock fans out there :D) leave a post or two and let's get this started!

Status
Not open for further replies.