• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs tramadol during a-php comedowm

Professer

Bluelighter
200mg dose, and some benzo planned

should I be worried of any serotonin mess?

Edit: thiss feels more BDD

Php + 200mg of Tram = possible seizure, or SS. If you're lucky, nothing, but why not come down naturally on this one, and save the benzo/tram for later? I's be concerned about the benzos after the ball.

I wouldn't think so, aPHP should a straight DNRI like aPVP/MDPV. I see no reason to worry about serotonin. The comedown isn't that bad anyway, at least to compared to those other two

If you don't go crazy with the trams you'll be fine. 400MG a daily limit doesn't mean go ahead and pop 400 . 200 is good. 150 might be the money dose so you may wanna consider trying that over the 200 unless you know your tolerance .

oh and as far as seizures go, benzos will lower the risk if there even is any.

Tramadol is just not worthy the risk...

I know why you say that...
but every drug poses a risk. Life poses a risk. If trams help short term I say stay in the low dose zone and keep it short . Don't go 2 weeks on the shit. Harm reduction is the purpose I know but we do drugs man. Drugs are gonna happen. just trying to keep it real.

i wasnt tasking them together, just talking comedown aids sorry

no 'speedball' attempt here

they're ER trams that get fillerd soon, just got off being opioid dependent, so maybe they could be fun again -- 350mg no tol in highschool

p.s. 200mg er tram = 50mg ir