• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids How to do fentanyl safely?

Connor the Alien

Greenlighter
tomorrow I am picking up a 100ug patch and was wondering what the safest way of taking the drug would be? The guy I am picking it up from said they he too was very hesitant and sceptical about the drug before he took it when he got the patch. The guy says the safest way he found to do it was to cut the patch up into 10/12 pieces and then lay a piece buccally right at the back of the inner cheek and leave it here there until it felt good and take it out when it began to feel too much. I'm not sure of my opiate tolerance but 400-500mg of codeine does fuck all to me, nor does 80mg of oxy, takes me 400mg to get high on tramadol (dont even bother taking more than that for fear of seizure) and around 8-10 poppy pods to get high on the tea.

Anyway I hope to hear some constructive replies :)

Fentanyl (transdermal) 100 micrograms is equal to 400mg of Tramadol.
Using the buccal route increases the bioavailability.

According to http://clincalc.com/Opioids/Default.aspx, and no cross tolerance accounted for, it is equal to 600mg oxy po

I noticed you posted a very similar question and received some good responses. I would go to those who have the experience with the patches instead of making a new question.
Good Luck and Be Safe

Fentanyl (transdermal) 100 micrograms is equal to 400mg of Tramadol.
Using the buccal route increases the bioavailability.

According to http://clincalc.com/Opioids/Default.aspx, and no cross tolerance accounted for, it is equal to 600mg oxy po

I noticed you posted a very similar question and received some good responses. I would go to those who have the experience with the patches instead of making a new question.
Good Luck and Be Safe

if you took 100mcg of fentanyl in anyway witha tolerance equal to 400mg tramadol you would be dead.

Hey Connor,
why don't you use it as prescribed?(transdermal). It has about 92% bio-availability, when bucally goes about 50%(if you do it right..). Transdermaly takes some hours to start feeling it, in the leaflet says that sometimes it could take a whole day, but usually starts about 8-12 hrs, and it lasts REALLY FUCKIN LOT..These, if we talk about the first time you take the patch.
Considering this and your tolerance, the whole 100 patch could be too much, but IDK, i can't suggest you to use it even as prescribed (transdermal), cause fent is a VERY DANGEROUS fuckin drug. Maybe the way your friend told you is safer, (My only advice..DON'T take it alone, take a friend with you, the guy that will give you the patch is the best choice, i suppose..). Whatever you do, be careful my friend, don't forget you're playing with fire..

MartinFn

I decided not to try it, maybe some other day in the future but for know I shall abstain. I feel there should be more discussion about these patches as there appears to be a lot of conflicting advice out there that could potentially kill.

Connor, well done man!!!

^^Connor, i'm sure you took the best decision..%). Yeah man, fent ain't smth to play with, and as you said, maybe some other time, when your knowledge would be more extensive..and by the way, it's really no big deal..fent hasn't got a lot of recreational value, it's not as warm as the other opiates, and it's not euphoric, for the most people.
You see, there's a very thin line between the "i don't feel anything", and "fuck, i'm heding for OD"..or, if you're lucky, for sleeping, instead of blue lips and OD...

You took a wise decision Connor, and i'm really happy for you...and if a fuckin curiosity remains, push it away, (remember, it killed the cat,heh?..:)), believe me it's nothing remarkable, it's a good medicine for the pain, but it really hasn't the euphoria that other opiates got (maybe it has to do that it's fully synthetic-opiod-, while other drugs are semi synthetic-opiates-, like oxycodone, morphine, oxymorphone, hydromorphone, etc..maybe, this is just hypothetical talking, it's not an established fact, who the fuck knows...)
But whatever, well-fuckin-done Connor, you took the right way...!!!:)%);)
Wish you the best...:)
%)

MartinFn