• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycontin OP 60mg Color Red or Brown?

Status
Not open for further replies.

thizzlemonster86

Bluelighter
So I recently got a Oxy OP 60mg. It looks brown to me but everything I look up says they are red. Someone please confirm they do infact look brown not red.

Yes I know, so are the OP 30's. But these are not OxyNeo, nor are they 30's. Like I said in my first post these are the OP oxycontin 60's. OxyNeo have "ON" on one side and the milligrams and the other side.

They should be red if their 60s the 30s are usually brown. You could've been ripped off or they could be a different brand. Does the coating come off easy? Are they white underneath the red coating?

60s are red and 30s are brown. The 60s aren't bright red though they are kinda dark.

if they have ON on one side they ARE oxyneo. I am looking at one now.

Wow really? Nobody can answer this?

Haha your funny is that supposed to get you an answer faster or something?

Really?? Is this question real this information is so easy to find online this question is stupid. We don't even have a picture of the pill to see. 30s are brown 60s are dark red whats the difficulty?are you color blind?

PUR04603_zps1ded9169.jpeg

For the 50 millionth time I will let someone know that Google has an excellent pill identifier.You just type in all the info about the pill in the included fields (color,shape,imprint etc....) or name of drug.They have pictures and all info on just about every pill made.And I mean ALL info including manufacturer,inactive ingredients,dosage of active ingredients and pretty much everything else about it.Problem solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.