• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Fake Oxy 15's going around. AGL 264

Bebenear

Greenlighter
Fake Oxy 15's going around. ALG 264

I'm not sure if this is the right area, but I just wanted to share this so everyone can beware. I'm in central Fl. and I received fake greens; imprint is the ALG 264. They fall apart easily and fluff up when wet. Taste like a benzo. I didn't take it. I spit it out after I had it in my mouth, so I can't report as to what it feels like. Got my money back at least :)

Be careful.

Last edited:
They fake everything these days, but why would they do the 15s instead of the 30s, as far as business goes, doesn't seem practical. Even more odd to find them in your state, considering the overwhelming amount of pills from the clinics leading it to be the mecca of pharmaceuticals.

They fake everything these days, but why would they do the 15s instead of the 30s, as far as business goes, doesn't seem practical. Even more odd to find them in your state, considering the overwhelming amount of pills from the clinics leading it to be the mecca of pharmaceuticals.

Honestly I was shocked. I have come across some fake k9's (fluffed just like these) so I felt the same way as you and was sticking to 15's (from the street) for that reason. I thought it wouldn't be worth faking those either. I guess the jerks who make them wanted to get in on all of it. Sucks.

I do have a few pictures. Don't know how to post them (or if it's allowed)

I got some of these they break really easy and taste really sweet. I got sweaty and cold but warm.. Ive never taken anything over a 5 mg so I took half are these real? I dont no if they are suppost to be soft and sweet?

They are still all over but its tough to say what you got and what happened to you, hoppybunny. If worried at all, especially because your tolerance is low, get rid of them.

Oxy doesn't normally taste sweet.. I don't think what u got are real roxys HoppyBunny... they should taste somewhat bitter.. I cant mistake the taste of oxy, its a very unique taste to me. Especially since they made you feel weird I wouldn't mess with em, like kittycat said.