Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

Adderall XR 150mg - Experienced Adderall User - Experience Report

xEminemRapGodx

Greenlighter
Adderall Trip Report

I consider myself a very experienced Amphetamine user with the exception of Methamphetamine. I've used Adderall and other Stimulant drugs hundreds of times. Below us my report of this Adderall experience.

11:05am - Consume 75mg Adderall XR in the form of 25mg XR pills. I take a shower and browse the web until the effects begin to Appear.
12:10pm - It has now been a little after an hour since administration and the effects are beginning to become noticeable. I get that rush I know very well.
12:30pm - The effects are really begging to take effect now. I turn on some Eminem and Macklemore to enjoy this experience.
1:05pm - I now head out to Big Lots and Rite aid to get a pack of cigs and other items.
2:35pm - The effects are now in full force and am enjoying this very much! Adderall never gets old for me! I now decide to go to my room listen to music and write a little poem!
3:30pm - Just played a game of Fifa 14 with my brother it was a hell of a game but..... I lost :(
3:38pm - I'm now coming down a little which is fine cause I plan on re dosing 75mg ASAP.
3:56pm - Think I'm gonna play a little minecraft which is always fun... Now to anybody reading this who is going to use Adderall for the first time one tip is STAY HYDRATED! It doesn't seem important but it is Adderall dehydrates you A LOT!
4:12pm - Still playing minecraft and unfortunately had to eat dinner yuck! Those who have done Adderall know eating can be the most disgusting thing ever!!!
4:37pm - Well I had another 75mg so I thought screw it so I just popped the last of my 75mg making my total at 150mg today see how this goes!l
5:02pm - Starting to feel more stimulation again... And I was just thinking I don't have any downers to sleep too night ughhhh
5:49pm - Well I just got back from taking a little walk with a buddy of mine I enjoy taking walks with friends while on Speed!
7:10pm - I'm still speeding really hard! Enjoying a Monster, Minecraft, and music. Even though I'm still high I'm going to leave you guys here!
Conclusion - This was an incredible Adderall experience! Good music, Good gaming, Good walks, and a bunch of other enjoyable things! I honestly hope at least some of you who are reading got something out of this that's what I was aiming for! I hope you enjoy Amphetamine as much as I do. But please remember to always use drugs extremely responsibly!!!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
explevel_experienced
exptype_positive
roacode_oral

Last edited by a moderator:
Right there with ya.. I love this stuff... I go on internet, chat with friends, very sociable... When sober I am not like that at all... In fact, I have taken 130mg, two doses, this afternoon... I wouldn't be on here chatting away if I were sober!! Planning a trip to a friends house with some in near future.. I have only done it alone since I started getting them in January.. Should be fun...