• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs 4-FA and hard labour

velmwend

Bluelighter
Hi

I'm due to undertake some hard, outdoor gardening tomorrow, which is going to involve a lot of heavy digging all day, in what looks like is going to be hot temperatures. I was wondering: would a dose of 4-FA help with stamina and enjoyment? I'm undertaking the work with an attractive female who has quite a nice ass and will be bending over a lot. My main question is: will 4-FA distract me from the job in hand, or will it aid me considerably in getting the job (the digging) done?

Hi

I'm due to undertake some hard, outdoor gardening tomorrow, which is going to involve a lot of heavy digging all day, in what looks like is going to be hot temperatures. I was wondering: would a dose of 4-FA help with stamina and enjoyment? I'm undertaking the work with an attractive female who has quite a nice ass and will be bending over a lot. My main question is: will 4-FA distract me from the job in hand, or will it aid me considerably in getting the job (the digging) done?

Hi there velmwend!

I find that with 4-FA and any amphetamine for that matter it plays havoc on your dopamine reward based behavior. As a result it feels really good to just do something and get something done. It most certainly will increase stamina and physical endurance. I once had a dish washing job that obviously would seem like the most monotonous activity one could do but with 4-FA I was hopping around feeling great getting all those dishes cleaned! The only downside is that your brain might latch on to something even more rewarding which could be anything and when your brain doesn't get its way it gets upset. Such content feelings could quickly sway towards irritation and even dysphoria. This is true of any amphetamine. Just something to think about and yes that ass will indeed be distracting.

Stimulants and hard physical labour are a bad mix, don't damage yourself. It might be fun during but any cardiac damage you may do will likely be a good deal less enjoyable. Also, I imagine you could do muscular damage as well - generally whilst these sorts of drugs you pay a lot less attention to whether you are using correct technique for heavy work. In regards to increased stamina....there's a reason you get sore and tired....your body needs to rest/repair at some point. Do the work then treat yourself with the 4-FA when you are finished up.

As fun as it may be, im gunna suggest you avoid it, i haven't done 4-fa but in the past used methamphetamine before doing some shitty outdoor work, it really really fucked me up, in like 20 minutes my whole body was tingly, i couldn't feel my face, i was breathing like a well run horse, it was bad bad, amphetamines+heat=bad times

The chick may not find it attractive when your pupils are all dilated and you're sweating through every piece of apparel you're wearing looking like a freak. :)

...My main question is: will 4-FA distract me from the job in hand, or will it aid me considerably in getting the job (the digging) done?

Hillarious question lol

At high doses 4-FA makes me almost as horny as meth. You would likely stare at her ass all the time like an old perverse. In low doses it's an easy going inconspicuous high though. But it has to be such low dose as to not cause any euphoria at all. Once you start feeling too well it's hard to focus on anything and you just want to talk/dance/fuck.

I've dosed ~100mg before helping a friend move house once, didn't really feel right. I was just talking to people not really doing much work most of the time and when I did, I would sometimes get light headed, especially when lifting heavy stuff or picking something up from the ground.

^^IME A couple of days ago i helped a friend move from one appartment to another and felt fine on 4-FA (approx 150mg) was smiling the whole time + got the work done, it wasn't that intense physical labour though (appart from the washing machine lol).

As long as you dose low (maybe around 75mg's) and stay well hydrated it should work well, i doubt you will get aany euphoria at that level, you would have to go a bit higher, in which case it's more dangerous in theory, in the sense that the physical labour and 4-FA combined will put some/a lot of strain on your heart, other vital organs and body in general... it depends on how intense the labour will be, how long you will be working and if you are in good physical shape.

The chick may not find it attractive when your pupils are all dilated and you're sweating through every piece of apparel you're wearing looking like a freak. :)

Pupil dilation + 4-FA is apparently very varied between people. Mine stay the same. Maybe a tiny bit bigger with huge doses (especially redoses), but not noticeable to anyone but me.

Anyone else here get minimal/none pupil dilation from it?

Pupil dilation + 4-FA is apparently very varied between people. Mine stay the same. Maybe a tiny bit bigger with huge doses (especially redoses), but not noticeable to anyone but me.

Anyone else here get minimal/none pupil dilation from it?

Back when I used to be prescribed Adderall and abuse various stims, I would get twacked out of my mind and have seemingly endless dilation. For some reason, now that I'm entering my late 20s, stims don't even seem to work and even when I take moderately high doses of 4-FA or even amps they don't even dilate. I don't know if my body chemistry just changed a lot or what, but I imagine if this happens to people it could be a factor. Just my 2 cents.

Decided it against it, based on your comments. Thanks! Still managed to get a lot of hard graft done ... I think that ass encouraged a release of lots of chemicals that helped me work harder, I dunno.