• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Amfonelic acid III

MeDieViL

Bluelighter
Im currently on amfonelic acid, it feels suprisingly clean still i find the ne effects lacking and crave another stimulant on top of this, combines nicely with cafeine.

At first i didnt recognise the effects and used alot at once now i know what it feels like and definatly apreciate it, still wont be one of my favorites.

MeDieVil,
Was the AFA yellow or more white-ish... Just wondering if it's a bad batch or something ... Someone else said he didn't get anything from 80mg and that's a large dose

Amfonelic acid is a potent, and very selective DARI (dopamine reuptake inhibitor, meaning it binds to the DA transporter, preventing reuptake into synaptic terminals once released)

MeDieVil....Many years ago I was in contact with a guy who said AFA made him crazy.... Totally addicted to it...he also mentioned it was yellowish... I wonder if this batch is the real deal? I'm a bit concerned.....(about the color)

Dopamine makes you crazy, shizophrenia like effects, it feels mild so i wouldnt be suprised he mass dosed causing a too powerfull increase in DA.