• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants snorting amphetamine salts

brittney90

Greenlighter
SWIM is a big fan of cocaine. BUT since its illegal she has switched to adderall (not at all the same for SWIM but it subdues) shes prescribed 15mg twice a day of amphetamine salts (peach round shaped tablets) which is different than the adderall her friend gave her which was an orange oval capsule which was the time release 30s. Since SWIM cant tell her doctor "hey can you prescribe me what im used to" she takes what she can get. SWIM notices that 4 of the 15s throughout the day is similar to 2 of the 30s. BUT she over heard that its possible to "crush the beads" and snort that. Where SWIM has the tablets and not the capsules is that still the same? She got out her coke mirror, blade, and money, crushed the tablet and snorted half. however, she has never had any issues with cocain, loves the taste, the feeling, everything about it, but the salts was a totally different experience for her. it hurt, it burned, and gave her a quick little headache even though it was just a tiny amount. SWIMs question is.... is that totally normal? is there a difference between the adderall capsules with the powder inside vs the adderall in tablet form where the entire pill needs to be crushed? Will it not have the same effect? is there any warning signs she should look out for? Shes more than comfortable with cocaine and never worries about that and wasnt expecting adderall snorting to be exactly the same but she was expecting it to be similar. since pill snorting is out of SWIMs comfort zone is there anything she should know before she does it again? is she snorting the right adderall and is it supposed to burn? any suggestions personal experience or knowledge would be great! shed appreciate it.

Yeah that's normal because amphetamine isn't the only thing in the pills (there's binders and fillers) and coke has a numbing effect amps don't. I take 75% of my dose orally and snort the other 25%, to avoid clogging and making my nose hurt.

ooooh okay that makes since thank you. so no rockstar lines with ampetamines. that may work better. do you notice a difference between taking it orally and snorting it? or not really big enough to matter much?

Don't snort the XRs. I've found it honestly doesn't do pretty much anything. Honestly, I don't even like snorting the IRs. The thing is, they have lots of binders.. and other bullshit. I used to snort them, found that honestly... parachuting or plugging is your best bet. When you snort them, a lot doesn't even get absorbed.. it just cakes in your nose.. and you'll get gnarly head aches within a few days of regular use.

Trust me, parachute or plug. With XRs, I just take the whole thing and don't bother parachuting. I don't know if plugging would work with XRs. Just swallow the XRs. Yeah you won't get a big rush.. but that's kinda the point of an XR capsule. With the IRs, yes your fastest rush will be snorting.. but overall it's not gonna make much of a difference and you're just going to fuck up your nose. Parachute them. It will hit you fast, not as fast.. but fast.. it will last longer and it's gonna still give you a fat rush because its gonna hit you all at once either way.

Is there actually any point to parachuting an instant release tablet? Doesn't the tablet just immediately start breaking down anyway?

parachuting makes since to me. especially since adderall diminishes your appetite and a "super model" trick (which i think can be gross) is to snack on 1ply tp to subdue hunger so that could actually be a good alternative. not very good at it though but could always give it a shot. thanks :)

Honestly, plugging them is good too if parachuting isn't your thing. I know, plugging seems pretty weird.. but honestly its one of the best ways to take addies. Only IR though.. with XR I don't think it would do anything lol.