• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Got the wrong thing

Status
Not open for further replies.

xtcgrrrl

Sr. Moderator: SLR
Staff member
I asked for dope and he gave me weed. I've been kicked out of the house so how can I smoke it with no pipe?

Buy a lighter and a can of beer. Drink the beer and poke holes in the side of it. Put the weed over the holes and light.

LOL how old are you?

No one can kick you out without 30 day notice, if it is your established place of residence. :)

In fact, after 90-180 days)varies with jurisdiction) they have to file papers to get you out.

Don't let anyone put you out if your own home, whether or not you pay rent is irrelevant, it is yours, and you get *legal* notice.

Not letting you in is a crime!

It's really funny if they have criminal records, people really choke then...

( your probably taking about the dealer, but hey, useful info for anyone who does get kicked out)

Staying isnt always an option though. Ive read some of her posts and imagine this is the case.

^^^ if it's where you live it's always an option. No one can make you leave. People who want to be bullies and think they can kick someone out of the place they live piss me off.

It's why I like not having a criminal record, no one wants to deal with cops, it scares the hell out of people :)

I think her problem is familial. Bullshit happens and you bounce. But I dont like speaking for people I dont know, so she can tell you.

Living where you're unwanted is miserable, even without abuse.

Why not just get papers? Or empty out a pack of cigs?

Couldn't you have not gone through with the deal?

One time I was trying to cop on the street and I gave the guy money for 4 bags and he handed me 4 crack rocks. I then was like, "No! Heroin! Not this!". He wouldn't give me the money back, but the price for 4 bags of heroin was more than the 4 crack rocks, so he did give me the extra money I had given him back, which was kind of cool because he could have easily just taken it. Was still annoying to have crack instead of dope. Plus, I was like, "Now I have to smoke crack." I don't not use drugs.

I had a not very fun mix up when a dealer said "K" and I thought she said "yay" (cocaine). So here I am with this bag of ketamine that I thought was cocaine. I did a small bump to test it out and it didn't numb me at all! Thinking it was either bunk or really weak I set up a big rail in a bathroom stall, right away I fell out and ended up puking my guts out and sitting in that stall for like an hour. At least when I returned to reality I still had a pretty big bag of really good K and I knew what it was.

And this is why I hate drug slang.

Yep. A few years ago when I was still smoking weed, I remember my dealer saying he had "BUDZ". I guess that's street slang for the legal spice blends, and I ended up driving 30 minutes only to not buy, because it was spice.

LOL this a pretty funny thread.

OP, buy some Rizlas or smoking paper. Or do what I did when I first smoked use a matchstick to poke bits of weed into a cigarette.Then smoke around 10 cigs each with a bit of weed in it. I had to do this because I dont know how to roll.

Go to a bathroom, get a single roll of toilet paper take the paper wrapper off, rip off a piece the size of a zig zag and roll that shit. I've done it hundreds of times and it works great...

Dude, 2 weeks ago you were down to Kratom and weak PST. Now you're trying to buy Heroin? What happened? I mean that in a sad for you way, no judging here. I feel like things must have really escalated and I'm worried for you.

But yeah, make a pipe out of an apple or a soda can.

you do have a place to stay, right? What about your kids?

Dude you've never run out of wraps and did this? U know the single rolls of tp u can buy at any store? Kinda like a wax paper wrapper, it's great for rolling weed dude, try it if u ever run out...

yeah this is not OD material...
check out cannabis discussion. Or go find a Gideon's Bible :p

Status
Not open for further replies.