• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Meth that doesn't melt

TisiphoneSRC

Greenlighter
SWIM just bought a light bulb and tweezers to try to make a tool for smoking meth out of. He finished it (using a light bulb tutorial he found), put the meth in and started lighting under the bulb... and lighting... for quite a long time and nothing. I searched on google for similar situations and in one instance saw someone tell the guy it is not meth therefore. Is this basically the only possibility? SWIM's drug dealer is either a real jerk or SWIM's drug dealer is buying stuff he is deceived about?

(when snorted it burns and makes eye water)

when snorted does it get swim high? i've never heard of dope that doesn't melt...sounds like someone might have gotten ripped off or the glass is too thick on the lightbulb?

^^^ Don't say swim, it offers you no legal protection and just makes posts confusing.

when snorted does it get swim high? i've never heard of dope that doesn't melt...sounds like someone might have gotten ripped off or the glass is too thick on the lightbulb?

doesn't really make me high... but I did a lot of C in the past few days and so I can't be certain my nose absorbs perfect, but ya I must of been ripped off because it doesn't melt in a vaporizer either