• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Asps oxycotin

EliteKnight

Greenlighter
I found 5 boxes of 10mg of oxycontin ct and old one and know how to turn it into IR but can i mix them with coffie and wanter for easyer comsumption.

Also found 200 codeine/paracetomol. 8)

Wondering if it will effect the effectivness of the oxycotin? 10mg tablets im goin to crush them and mix it with my coffie.

Is what? The coffee? No, caffeine can go well with oxy.

I'd take some baking soda afterwards to raise stomach PH.

And 5 shots of liqueur. Nah I'm just kidding, silly!!!!!!!'nnnmmmmnnnm

No i was wondering if i crush them and mix it with the caffine will it work better then a whole tablet.

Oh also crush and mix codeine tablets with it.

Your still consuming the whole pill anyways so you'll get the effects of whatever you add. I've never crushed oxy to add to a drink but umm, if u eat it u eat it I think lol. All crushed up it will hit u faster I think so take a little less than u would normally take in whole pill form and u should be ok... Your a lucky guy finding all those goodies lol.. I'm addicted so coca cola and pound 4liters a day with regular oxy consumption with no noticeable side effects but everyone's different. You might be sensitive to the combo so start lower than ur regular dosage.

I'l let you know how it goes and if its better or worse and if its good i'l tell u how i crushed it.

I dont know how.

How would I do by doing it, Crushing and putting into a drink.

Water?
Coffie?

Just crush them with whatever you have on hand and dump the powder in a little water, stir and down it like a shot. Then have a seat, drink your coffee and wait for the warmth. If you don't have a tolerance I wouldn't do more than 20mg and even that might be a too much, you don't want your experience to be spent in the bathroom hugging the toilet.

Just crush them with whatever you have on hand and dump the powder in a little water, stir and down it like a shot. Then have a seat, drink your coffee and wait for the warmth. If you don't have a tolerance I wouldn't do more than 20mg and even that might be a too much, you don't want your experience to be spent in the bathroom hugging the toilet.

Do i peal the protective layer off?
and put it in a small cup they use to measure syrup for cough?
and is the protective layer the hard stuff?

Won't go above 10MG.

I scored 200pills for help with my jaw pain and wanna use them when needed they last years and I try not abuse them either 10 to 20mg max.

Last edited:
^ For above I'l take the 2 Pure 5mg Oxycodone tablets i got there not CR there IR tablets. As well into I know the steps to take to remove the CR protection.

Last edited:
Wait...so are these the old school OC you found or the new OP? If they're the OP's then you really don't have much choice except take them whole, you can try to let them soak in coke or something similar overnight but it still won't make them as good as IR. If they're the original ones then you can remove the coating if you want to but since you're eating them I would just crush them coating and all.