• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reminder. true, things can kick up trouble out of nowhere .. keeping away from kratom today *but* had a citrus drink a little while ago .. wouldn't you know it, got the allergy symptoms! so we might be looking at a citrus allergy. & your suggestion that things kick in out of nowhere might apply here too. hate to say it, but i hope it's the citrus. will try the kratom later without the lemon juice. i can use vinegar instead. we'll see. thanks again.

I've only used plain leaf so far and I'm considering whether or not it would be a bad idea to try UEI because I am very interested in it.

However, I am DETERMINED never to allow myself to become physically dependent on Kratom or any opiate (only others I've ever done are Oxy, Hydro and Codeine) and I would like some kind of reference point for exactly HOW much more addictive UEI is than plain leaf??

I've found I can use plain leaf 2--3 times a week without physical withdrawal so far and I'm assuming that would be much harder to do with UEI.

My main question is whether or not UEI is close to as physically addictive as Heroin??

Because if it's as addictive or even close to as physically addictive as Heroin I don't want to touch it.

kratom is good with me. here's the thing, though. it's crazy. maybe some of you can help me with insight. using kratom daily for about 2 months. no problem. really love it. a couple of days ago, i'm getting allergic reactions in my hand. painful swelling,red. i've had food allergy like this before. i thought, maybe this maybe that. ate nothing last night, just had kratom. had the reaction. very tiny bit to eat this morning. 1/2 dose of kratom. had the reaction. holy shit, could i be allergic to kratom after 2 months? does this make any sense? .. tried a new strain recently, but the reaction didn't start until about a week later. i did start using a different brand of lemon juice .. i make the tea, can't do the powder at all, so i use lemon juice. found out some folks react to the preservative in this new lemon juice. long story short, i'm really hoping it's not the kratom. will try this afternoon making the kratom with limes. .. jeez. would like hearing from anyone else who's had allergic reactions. thanks.

yeah i had this about a mounth ago after 3 years.its gone down now though.

Man I haven't done pills in almost a year.:..if I had the stash you have I'd be done....stick a fork in me.....used to have a stash of benzos but I've been off them for almost 3 years now.....never hit them very hard cause I was drinking all the time...they were just my morning boosters and night caps

Lets just say if you got $450 a doc visit my pain doc would give you anything. ;) I get 90 8mg dilaudids a month to , but as soon as I get em they gone. ;)

Dilaudid is for break through pain the 30mg roxies 5x a day is for all day pain management . With 5 herniated disks in my back I really do hurt.

I've only used plain leaf so far and I'm considering whether or not it would be a bad idea to try UEI because I am very interested in it.

However, I am DETERMINED never to allow myself to become physically dependent on Kratom or any opiate (only others I've ever done are Oxy, Hydro and Codeine) and I would like some kind of reference point for exactly HOW much more addictive UEI is than plain leaf??

I've found I can use plain leaf 2--3 times a week without physical withdrawal so far and I'm assuming that would be much harder to do with UEI.

My main question is whether or not UEI is close to as physically addictive as Heroin??

Because if it's as addictive or even close to as physically addictive as Heroin I don't want to touch it.

No no and no UEI does not even come close to heroin man . Hell UEI does not come close to tianeptine either .
Sorry but if you really are wanting something stronger skip UEI its not much better then plain leaf .
Maybe 30% better , but thats not much .

I don't even think any of the pure alkaloids in kratom in white crystalline form would come close to Heroin.

Just stick to using kratom for what its good for maintenance or getting off stronger stuff .

Hey guys, did any of you more regular Kratom users get skin complications like pimples/acne and such?
I have the suspicion that Kratom causes this mainly in my face area. After ~1 week of daily use this became apparent and I did not change anything else nutrition wise.

Starting dose for someone like me with 140mg opana tolerance daily?

Best strain?

I just found a company abt an hr and a half away that's selling kratom legit.

Thanks...

So when I was dojng pills I loved mixing them with booze

Tried mixing tianeptine with booze twice and not such a good idea....first time I started nodding but was able to fight it off....second time I just passed the duck out

Hey guys, did any of you more regular Kratom users get skin complications like pimples/acne and such?
I have the suspicion that Kratom causes this mainly in my face area. After ~1 week of daily use this became apparent and I did not change anything else nutrition wise.

Possibly due to itching your face? I had acne pretty bad before I started kratom and during my use, I did one round of accutane and get just a few pimples a month now so hard to tell if the kratom made it worse.

For opiate withdrawal, is there a kratom strain that can be recommended?

Red vein Borneo!

All day....by far the most opiate like strain I've had, and last time I ordered I got a variety pack of 8 different strains

For opiate withdrawal, is there a kratom strain that can be recommended?

Red vein Borneo!

All day....by far the most opiate like strain I've had, and last time I ordered I got a variety pack of 8 different strains

Thank you! Finally!

I went to a few local places today, all a bunch of 18-21 yr olds trying to sell me Bali Gold, or some crazy named shit.

I'm taking a break from all meds for a while ... My opanas, the methadone to withdraw. Me needs a "clean" brain again.

No no and no UEI does not even come close to heroin man . Hell UEI does not come close to tianeptine either .
Sorry but if you really are wanting something stronger skip UEI its not much better then plain leaf .
Maybe 30% better , but thats not much .

I don't even think any of the pure alkaloids in kratom in white crystalline form would come close to Heroin.

Just stick to using kratom for what its good for maintenance or getting off stronger stuff .

That's odd cause I was told that UEI is a LOT stronger than plain leaf.

I guess maybe it depends on the person, but I'm glad it's not nearly as addictive as Heroin.

I was also told that the oxindole is even stronger than UEI but I'm not so sure I want that as it sounds a bit TOO addictive.

Dood.....anything is addictive.....you are obsessed with it

That's an addiction

Well, anything can be MENTALLY addictive but not physically addictive.

I have OCD and Generalized Anxiety Disorder though so I can become obsessed with anything, especially if I'm worrying about something, and that's one more reason I like Kratom because it helps with those disorders.

So I'm not PHYSICALLY addicted at all, but yes, I get obsessed about things when I worry.

I just don't like it when people say "you WILL get addicted" to this or that like this other guy said to me before.

I don't think anyone can predict that kind of thing for sure and it just gets people like me worked up.

Last edited:
I've tried kratom three times now: and each time was quite disappointing.
1). I did 9 grams of vein extract in capsule form.

The peak felt like one Norco 7.5
So pretty weak. Effective at energizing but that's about it.

2. I made tea (fucking bitter and awful) With 30grams of Red vein leaf.
horrible nausea, probably from consuming so much nasty liquid.
felt like I had tunnel vision.

3). Tried 15grams of Green mande(sp?) extract In capsule form.
Didn't feel anything AT ALL.

WTF? I'm Iinterested in how people are comparing the highs to 'real' opiates.
I'd rather scrounge up T3's and CWE them. Because even those weak pills are way more potent than krantom.

You must not be getting good kratom....my experience is you must get fresh powdered leaf straight from overseas..... I've found 2 different companies that provide good stuff

-and honestly this last place's red Borneo was the only one that I could compare to an opiate

Status
Not open for further replies.