• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah I drank that for about 4 days straight, and after wards I felt EXREMELEY shitty, but it could have been from something else. I still cant figure it out, havnt taken suboxone in a long time, and very rare H use, but today im oddly feeling okay, and I think it should just stay like this until its totally over..

IMO you should start reducing your dosage dramatically, even take something else for a a day or three, then jump back on 5g at a time, 3 times a day max for the first few days then try to go even longer, like just nights or whatever,

Hmmm.. i think i know what you mean. I didn't dose yesterday besides 7 am. I stated feeling like off aroung late evening. Almost like tense with a odd mild anxiety . Has to be this. It looks like you have to really take no more than 2 dosages at low levels to not mess your self up.

Some people compare the withdrawals to codeine withdrawals, others compare it to cutting out caffeine. It all depends on the individual, and how long you've been taking it.
Unless you're using it to come off opiates/opioids there's really no reason to use it every day. It's rewarding and feels good, yes, but it's nothing particularly special - just a good tool to keep cravings at bay, or to relax with every now and then. The less you use it, the better. Cause once your tolerance starts going up, so do the negative effects, same as with most other drugs.

Anyway, most effective way I've found to take it is to mix about 1g turmeric with a little bit of black pepper with the Kratom (reduce your usual dose of Kratom!), then either cap it into 00 gel caps or swallow it in cigarette papers. Particularly if you cap it, drinking a warm cup of coffee afterwards speeds up the onset.

Im on my phone and wasnt able to search the thread but am wondering about combatting some of kratom's negative effects that lots of people seem to ignore.
-nausea... been dosing for about a year now. Eating provides more nausea that gets worse by the day unless I stop eating altogether; after the nausea's built to a point even tea contributes to it. I heard this was due to powderes plant material rubbing away at the mucous membranes in your stomach leading to mild ulcer-esque situations - any othrr ways to dose... such as...
-tinctures/extracts? Whats everyones favourite methods of making extractions?
-hangover? Any way to combat or prevent this besides more kratom?

Known to be, yes, as they are CNS depressants but there are many factors that can contribute to one being stimulated by all types of opiates. I require massive doses to feel any sort of relaxation as the excitemenr and reduction of anxiety energizes me beyond the sedation

I heard this was due to powderes plant material rubbing away at the mucous membranes in your stomach leading to mild ulcer-esque situations

plant material doesn't do that or people would get ulcers from eating kale... powdered plant material is cellulose, not powdered diamond abrasive :p

the nausea is likely from the gastric motility reducing effects of kratom (like all opioids it slows your intestinal contractions down & prolongs transit of food through your system). maybe you're eating too much?

I was unable to search the entire thread but I was wondering if anyone had any sort of explanation as to why I get regular headaches about an hour after taking kratom. Headaches that not even Advil can seem to cure.

^^^ Make sure you're drinking enough water -- for me kratom is like a diuretic. Sounds like a migraine -- Aleve helps me more on that front. Also try a different strain - I have not had a problem with Bali or Green Malay providing it's from a good kratom vendor.

plant material doesn't do that or people would get ulcers from eating kale... powdered plant material is cellulose, not powdered diamond abrasive :p

the nausea is likely from the gastric motility reducing effects of kratom (like all opioids it slows your intestinal contractions down & prolongs transit of food through your system). maybe you're eating too much?
Kratom irritates the hell out of my ulcers and very well may be the cause of them in the first place (maybe not, I'll never know). Every time I switch to tea within a few weeks of PPI therapy my ulcers are for the most part healed, when I start toss and washing they come back.

I'm not saying that ulcers from kratom are common, but the shit can be irritating to the GI. I'm sure you've seen how well kratom dissolves in water, imagine gritty hydrophobic powder being squeezed through your intestines.

Last edited:
I'm just wondering about people's experiences both driving and working out hard on Kratom because they are two things that I've been reluctant to do on Kratom lately but would like to do more of (especially since I need to workout more and getting to the gym requires driving...).

I tend to think that both are best to be avoided though for different reasons, especially driving:

When it comes to driving I have noticed lately that in general (not when driving since I haven't done much on Kratom and I only do it twice a week) the higher doses of Kratom and red vein bali I've been using lately can get me pretty sedated and I tend to think I could be more likely to get in an accident if I drove.

I've noticed a few times when on high doses of Kratom I've gotten clumsy and dropped or spilled things I normally wouldn't and in a driving situation that could be pretty bad...but at the same time on lower doses or green vein I get very stimulated and sometimes seem to be better at certain types of work so I guess it can vary.

As far as working out, I've noticed my heart can sometimes go pretty fast on a stimulating dose of Kratom and I also have large doses of caffeine in me most of the time so I think maybe the extra work load on the heart from working out might be bad.

I know that Kratom isn't the same as dexedrine but my grandfather used to be a doctor who prescribed dexadrine a lot and recommended people not work out on it cause of the extra heart load so I wonder if working out really hard on Kratom could be unsafe?

Just curious what others think and if people on here like to drive around and exercise heavily on Kratom.

Last edited:
I have been on MST for about 4 years due to a bad health issue which I won't get in to -- not relevant. Anyway, I somehow managed to get to 180mg BD of MST as my tolerance was extremely high. When I was on the lower doses I used to crush the tablets up as I found I could get a really nice euphoric feeling from it. I am desperately trying to reduce and come off it. This is where Kratom has come in. I got my first batch of Kratom today. It is the Green Malay Kratom. I have run out of my meds a day early and started to get some serious withdrawals about 3 hours ago. I downed about 8 grams of Kratom and I must admit the withdrawals have subsided massively. Is Kratom my answer to defeating the MST addiction?

It was actually really funny when I first tried to "tosh and wash". I drank a bit of water, chucked the Kratom in, went for my water and gagged. Coughed the green powder all over my nice clean plates and cutlery on the draining board!! I then tried yogurt which was a bit better. Then I decided to have 3 more grams and just mixed it with water. It seemed much more palatable than T&W! The taste of crushed up MST was much more tolerable than the Kratom.

I seriously hope that Kratom is the key to me kicking the MST. I have been on the MST for so long that it has caused me to get Hypergonadism. I put on a load of weight too. From what I have read about Kratom, there are so many health benefits too! I only care about it helping with the withdrawal symptoms. There is nothing worse than those :(

Well... i ended up getting real sick. Lol. I took 2 teaspoons in the morning at 7am yesterday.. By 1pm i had fatigue and felt cold and weak. I took another same dose at 2pm thinking is wd. It barely touched the symptoms. By 6pm i was shivering with hot flashes and a massive heaf ache. Lololol. Gentlemen. .... it was not fun. Im feelung better this morning anf took 2 teaspoons again to see of im really allergic to kratom. But this time i did it as tea. Might have wasted a dosage but i think i can't stomach the powder. I grabbed a mint tea pouch and dumped the real tea out. Filled it wirh kratom and closed it. Let a cup of water boil and then dumpedvthe teabag inside. Some done powder got through. I let it sit with the flame out for about 15 minutes. Then drank it. Is been 15 minutes and don't feel anything. Lololololololololol

p.s.
my morning piss was a little darker yellowish than usual . I read on people going to the ER for these exact symptons aye using kratom. I think I'm one of them. I sucked it up and just slept it out. Woke up around 5am just drenched in sweat. Took a shower and felt better. So have a slight head ache. But fatigue is gone. And i think I'm beginning to feel the kratom.

Anyone else done the Pegasus shot?
comes free in each shipment of Kratom
pretty weak but not a bad flavor.

@Crazyfrog I hope I don't go like that.. eek!

It has been 3 hours since I first took about 10 grams and didn't really feel much. I did get a bit of a warm feeling, but that was it. Starting to get the WD come back and have taken another 7g. As long as I can stave off the WD until tomorrow!

haha. I didn't go to work. The dose i took this morning agrevated the left over symptons from lat night. My head ache came back to medium not severe. And got chili again. Fatigue us also slightly elevated. I just ate some breakfast. Hoping it helps. I don't know. .. i am taking a new batch i bought off a herbal shop.it could be this batch. Luckily i only bought 28gm. But it could also be thay my stomach can't handle this no more. I'm on almost 2 weeks talking kratom with inly 2 days off. And another thing, i actually enjoyed the flavor last week. Now I'm beginning to see why some people claim is really bad. Im begining to hate it myself.

QUOTE=SolidRegardless;12899112]@Crazyfrog I hope I don't go like that.. eek!

It has been 3 hours since I first took about 10 grams and didn't really feel much. I did get a bit of a warm feeling, but that was it. Starting to get the WD come back and have taken another 7g. As long as I can stave off the WD until tomorrow![/QUOTE]

I have eaten so much of it now I can't believe there is much more room in my stomach for anything else. The taste is disgusting! I have beeb taking it with yogurt and it is slightly better, but still vile. I used to crush 120mg MST capsules 3 times a day so I have a serious opiate addiction. I have got that down to 90mg twice a day, but run out yesterday. 'Tis why I am resorting to this to get me through some WD. I have a ton of Gabapentin and Pregabalin in the medicine cupboard. I am worried whether it will contraindicate with the Kratom!?

I have eaten so much of it now I can't believe there is much more room in my stomach for anything else. The taste is disgusting! I have beeb taking it with yogurt and it is slightly better, but still vile. I used to crush 120mg MST capsules 3 times a day so I have a serious opiate addiction. I have got that down to 90mg twice a day, but run out yesterday. 'Tis why I am resorting to this to get me through some WD. I have a ton of Gabapentin and Pregabalin in the medicine cupboard. I am worried whether it will contraindicate with the Kratom!?
Well.. i feel like sh$t. Has to be this kratom. I feel like i felt yesterday afternoon before i got the cold shivers. Oh.... i also wonder about mixing kratom with other meds. Ima lay down. This is not fun.

Well.. i feel like sh$t. Has to be this kratom. I feel like i felt yesterday afternoon before i got the cold shivers. Oh.... i also wonder about mixing kratom with other meds. Ima lay down. This is not fun.

I feel for you bruv.

I must admit, by now I would be climbing up the wall. I don't feel like that. I do feel a bit sick but only mildly. I gotta say, considering my usual opiate dosing, the Kratom is definitely helping with the WD. It is just not pleasant thinking about the next time I need to take some. I bought some more yogurt and fruit juice in preparation! I felt totally drugged walking to the shop lol.

I feel for you bruv.

I must admit, by now I would be climbing up the wall. I don't feel like that. I do feel a bit sick but only mildly. I gotta say, considering my usual opiate dosing, the Kratom is definitely helping with the WD. It is just not pleasant thinking about the next time I need to take some. I bought some more yogurt and fruit juice in preparation! I felt totally drugged walking to the shop lol.

Yup... kratom can get you loppy. I think I'm going to stop for a while until i get better. Take care everyone.

Haha.. i downed another 2 teaspoons normally. Just pour and wash. Now o feel lile total sh%t. Haha

doing some reading , looks like the magic number is 2 weeks. After 2 weeks of daily use, you have bad symptoms like i have. Not everyone though , just a few individuals. Anyways..... i got to rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.