• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah that is strange, I've only ever heard of antibiotics potentially increasing body levels of certain opioids. Other than that I really don't know much about that interaction.

yeah, barf :) jk, you are probably right ;)

When I was typing it I do remember thinking to myself that this may be a little gross. But then I remembered that other members frequently talk about shoving their drugs up their ass so I figured snot was okay lol.

Swim took a combination of Kratom and LSD together on New Years and felt as if Swim was on MDMA for several hours. It is also important to note that Swim takes SSRI's and has been unable to experience the sensations that come from MDMA or "rolling" for quite some time.

People need to give Kratom a while to work it's magic... It ony took away 30% of my H withdrawals, so i used Loperaamide for four days and then jumped to kratom... Not, Ive beeen using kratom for two years, and it makes me un-depressed, full of energy, and i get that opiate "warmth" and my face itches. Still. Maybe I'm just one of the lucky ppl, but I dunno... I think you just have to reset your opioid receptors (give them a break) and thats when the true "magic" of Kratom happens.... It has saved my ass from having to goto the subutex doctor anymore, and it relieves my anxiety and derpression WAAAY better than any pharmie(besides benzos, but I have RC benzo's I stack with the kratom--they synergize grealy)-- And the withdrawal to me isnt shit, bout like a codiene withdrawal... NOTHING like other opiates, as ive heard in this thread.... Its just fatigue, RLS, and mental cravings, along with my chronic pain coming back. I will NEVER stop taking this wonderful plant! EVER!!

fyi: the link in the OD mega-megathread list is not up to date - it leads to kratom V3 ;)

I got some kratom from a domestic (I live in EU) vendor, paid yesterday - fast service :D

Tried it for the first time years ago with beacoup moderation which I certainly don't always apply... then years later after I lost my opioid naivety I ordered it again - Red Borneo and Red Sumatra.
I pretty much binged on that 150 g order, harder even than I do on the occasional oxy I order. The Red Sumatra was nice but completely fucked with my GI tract - got diarrhea iirc. The Red Borneo was not as good but still nice, but the downside to that was that it almost immediately preciped withdrawals which I otherwise never get from opioids except maybe some soreness in the body.

Anyway just took 4g Red Thai Maeng Da, to try it cause the effects desciption sounded alright. Green and white types don't quite sound like they are for me.

I'm trying to minimize my Lyrica intake while I take kratom although from what I could find it's not particularly bad for you to mix.

I decided to stop Kratom intake abruptly to gauge tianeptine's ability to ease withdrawal symptoms.

So far I'm on my 3rd day of no Kratom and it has been a piece of cake with the help of tianeptine @ 50mg x 4 times/day. It doesn't get me high although one time I took 200mg at once and felt a light/moderate euphoria and strong anxiolysis for about 45 minutes. It is very good at relieving the depression & fatigue in particular as well as physiological symptoms like yawning, hot/cold flashes, RLS.

All in all I'd highly recommend it to anyone wanting to either take a break or quit Kratom altogether. I'm going to stay on the tianeptine until the 7th day then see what happens when I phase it out - it should be interesting to see if it is simply delaying the withdrawals.

I decided to stop Kratom intake abruptly to gauge tianeptine's ability to ease withdrawal symptoms.

So far I'm on my 3rd day of no Kratom and it has been a piece of cake with the help of tianeptine @ 50mg x 4 times/day. It doesn't get me high although one time I took 200mg at once and felt a light/moderate euphoria and strong anxiolysis for about 45 minutes. It is very good at relieving the depression & fatigue in particular as well as physiological symptoms like yawning, hot/cold flashes, RLS.

All in all I'd highly recommend it to anyone wanting to either take a break or quit Kratom altogether. I'm going to stay on the tianeptine until the 7th day then see what happens when I phase it out - it should be interesting to see if it is simply delaying the withdrawals.

Hey man have you mixed the tianeptine with kratom if so how does it feel ?

I am the type that went from heroin use 2-3 grams aday to Oxycodone using 15-20 30mg oxycodone pills a day aka the 30mg roxies to quiting the oxy cold turky and swapping to kratom using 7 grams borneo green kratom every night to using now 15 grams twice aday and men this green i am getting feels better then any other strain of kratom i have tried such as borneo red all the whites all the greens and reds tried them all this i have now is very close to Oxy TBH , but its kinda loosing its magic. So I was thinking of getting 10 Grams of tianeptine for cheap cheap and taking about a 100-150mg of it with my 15 Gram dose of kratom . Or just going back to Oxy because i i feel like my life is much better with opiates in it . :)

LOL thinking back at it I have had some type of opiate in my life since the age of 16 to now 26YO with only 3 big withdrawls 2 from heroin 1 from oxy. I have been on hydrocodone , oxycodone , hydromorphone, oxymorphone , methadone , morphine from docs from the age of 16 to 24 years old from 3 herniated disk in my back . Stopped all of it at the age of 24 to use kratom and have loved it since but its loosing its magic and sadly i'm thinking about going back to my ol doc again . :(

Last edited:
I dramatically cut down (I'd like to be able to say I quit completely.. but I haven't quite managed that) my kratom usage about a month ago, having been using it two or three times daily for three or four months beforehand (and two or three times a week for a few months before that). I started at about 4 grams per dose and had worked up to about 10 or so by the time I started to quit. To cut a long story short, the first two or three days were pretty grim but bearable, then symptoms rapidly reduced but then lingered for quite a while, partly because I came down with a nasty cold a week and a half into it which I used to rationalise three consecutive days of modest use (2-3 grams of a 50/50 blend of a red vein [cant really name the strain without being obvious about vendor] with stem and vein each day) which set me back a little.

About a week ago, having been seemingly free of withdrawal for a few days, I decided to test the waters with a 4 gram dose. Now, I don't use the same strains I did when I first started out, but that got me a lot higher than I'd expect with no tolerance, particularly with regard to the sense of reward and satisfaction which I can't say I've ever experienced before to quite that degree, be it with kratom or any other drug. The one thing it reminded me of most was the feeling of a cigarette after being nicotine deprived for too long, and that kind of concerned me as I've only ever got that sort of buzz from anything when addicted to it and/or craving pretty badly. It turns out I was right to be concerned as about 24 hours later I was kicked back into mild withdrawal for a day or two.

Yesterday, I decided to try 4 grams again, basically just because I was bored and had run out of weed. It didn't get me any higher than expected, if anything it didn't quite get me where I wanted to be so I re-dosed another couple of grams an hour later. Today, I woke up feeling really tired and shitty due to lack of sleep the previous night and the prospect of going in to work again having been off all last week with a load of shit to catch up on. So I took 3 grams to wake me up a bit and rolled a spliff to smoke on my walk to the bus stop. By the time I was half way through my spliff I was having that same distinctive rewarding rushy feeling again, so in retrospect the lesser high Yesterday was probably because I wasn't mixing it with weed like I usually do and had done the time before. The weird thing, though, is that this afternoon I was thrown back into withdrawal/rebound. The only symptoms besides a grim mood were the chills and chicken-skin, but they were almost comparable in severity to day one of cold turkey and, even weirder, it dissipated once I'd been home a while and smoked some weed. So it was more like a sort of comedown than proper withdrawal but almost as nasty.

I've read plenty of reports where people who have detoxed slip back into withdrawal far easier than before, but I don't think I've heard anything about this sort of short-term rebound effect. Has anyone had a similar a experience? and also, how much should I expect that sort of increased susceptibility to physical withdrawal to dissipate over time and over how long?

EDIT: Well, that rebound/WD wasn't quite as short-term as I thought. It started out surprisingly nastily and faded to a much more tolerable level within a few hours (so much so that I thought it had completely gone at first), but did continue to linger for a two or three days. I think I'm just going to have to abstain for at least another whole month before even testing a small dose again.. The nastiness and duration of these withdrawals completely outweigh the high.

Last edited:
Kratom's array of alkaloids make it's w/d so perculiar. My eyes are still pinned and I'm still itchy from the largish dose of tianeptine I took at work in place of my usual dose of kratom yet my nose is stilly runny like it always is towards the end of the night. Took 3grams of kratom after work and my nose cleared right up as it always does. Odd to say the least...

Its important news

Ah okay I see that you seem to be correct. I guess the pertinent questions would be how did he die and will this have a broader effect on supply... Any answers?

UPDATE: the owner's obituary: http://www.parkermortuary.com/fh/obituaries/obituary.cfm?o_id=2917091&fh_id=10419

Doesn't mention anything other than 'passed away unexpectedly' (at age 27!?) Here's the corporate filing to prove it's him: http://www.sos.arkansas.gov/corps/s...&agent_city=&agent_state=&filing_number=&cmd=

Last edited:
Some new info
The owner and sole operator of Kratom Depot.com has died unexpectedly

Damn this sux I just spent alot of money buying this months supply of kratom and he was my source . It was taking him a long time to send me my tracking number , and so I emailed him 3 days ago and still nothing , and now I read this. This explains it all . How would I go about getting my money back ? He had the most potent kratom around I have tried 15+ vendors and he was the most potent , and my fav . Very nice guy very very I liked him a lot . Now I don't know where to get my kratom from . Could anyone PM a very good vendor that accepts American Express cards . Thanx

:( :( :( He will always be remembered . Actually brought tears to my Girl Friends Eyes .

Last edited:
I really wish you would edit those last three sentences out. God bless the guy and may he rest in peace but I seriously doubt ktarom had anything to do with his death.

Kratom helped me kick a nasty dope habit. They're trying to pass a bill to make it a schedule I drug here in Florida right now. Fuck Kristin Jacobs.

A horrible decision to illegalize. This is the one herbal remedy that can save people like me who are trying so hard to come clean and better themselves from opiate abuse, and they're trying to take it out.
I've been trying really hard to kick everything entirely after dancing into morphine again last week... It helps so much but if I'm out (like now) or after 24 hours, my legs start to hurt again...
Its a process for sure but I went from 14g to just 2-4g to help.

Anyone else get what's dubbed 'same-strain syndrome' where the effects totally wear off after using just one strain for an extended period of time? I just had some red vein indo that feels exactly like a 30MG oxy IR .. new strain, different vendor (PM for vendor).

Status
Not open for further replies.