• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any sources for this? At what doses is this possible? Surely I'd notice too much adrenaline, right?

Do you have any sources for this? At what doses is this possible? Surely I'd notice too much adrenaline, right?

Do I really need to cite sources for propylhexedrine's NE releasing ability and kratom's alpha-adrenergic effects? I'm not saying you didn't have a great experience, I am simply warning others that they may not find it to be as 'smooth' as you did. For HR's sake.

Do I really need to cite sources for propylhexedrine's NE releasing ability and kratom's alpha-adrenergic effects? I'm not saying you didn't have a great experience, I am simply warning others that they may not find it to be as 'smooth' as you did. For HR's sake.

I'm not arguing with you man, I want to understand the information. Specifically where the doses become dangerous. I've never read any indication of this being dangerous and frankly there's a lot of misinformation about drugs out there, even on this site. There's no reason to be defensive.

^Nope - it looks like they put their kratom in capsules and sell it in headshops with fancy packaging.. therefore I'd recommend staying away if not only for the reason that vendors like them will be the ones to get kratom banned.

It is, I know of at least one vendor who stocks it. I tried it recently and it's incredibly weak and barely feels opioid, even kratom is alot stronger. It's more of a mood-lift than an opiate buzz IME. If tianeptine had such pronounced mu agonsim, you'd think it wouldn't have taken so many years for this activity to have been discovered. It was founded in the 60's and we barely found out this year it was a mu and kappa agonist.

Just a follow up to the tianeptine comment - it does have an opioid effect. The itchies are what gave it away as definitely not being placebo. I don't find it particularly anxiolytic or euphoric. It's more of an 'I just took a prescribed dose of oxycodone' type of feel. It could be useful for kratom withdrawal however it is not helping the lingering anxiety I am having as a result of the aftermath of a little etizolam binge earlier this month.

^Yeah 150 mgs of tianeptine felt very much like a mild oxycodone, complete with pinpoint pupils and everything. The fact that it totally blocks withdrawal while not being particularly recreational makes a perfect for helping one get off of kratom.

Well i took roughly between 6 to 10mg of.ativan and also a 15mg and 7.5mg mirtazapime...then abouy 2hrs later i took roughly 6grams of mixed.kratom(red,green,maeng.da borneo,vietnam and bentuangie.all mixed up in a bag)..ih and also a clonidine and ambiem beforr taking ths.kratom
My quesrion is will the mirtazapine react.witj the kratom at all?or any of the other meds itook..i juat need a nice escape right now so i just tookwhat all i thought wud make me feel realxed,i was just in an argument with my gf and usually i punch things,and.also yell in complete rage wen i get this mad..i really need like 3 bars help,but.i donthave.access ro that rn..
Will any of thesewill affect thekratom.?like synergze or potentiate?
Really wudlikeaquick responh,but i know how this.goes.......but if Nyone has any knlkwledge on bad or good.combo for not givinga *bleep* rn?..and hopefully get close to a nod...im so fukin stresswdrn...like on my teddy bear im hella nstrwssed oit

I have.theoeized that witj kratom,its alkaloid profile may be altered by rainfall in the areas of where it was harvested..i think the best time for growers to get the maximum amount of alkaloid in the leaf,u musf essentially starve the plant/tree..

I say thi because i know with marijiana and mescaline bearing cacti,its best to harvest the little buggers well afyer it has rained..or if u grow urswlf,then dont water the plant a week or two before harvesting..
I say this because when u water a plant,especially when its fully matured,u are going to end up flushing out some of the alkaloid. Making it less stronger in terms of alkaloid profile...but then there's factors including soil,contaminants, like chemical spills or even tje radiation feom bombs dropped on and in aroumd the kratoms natural habitat in the vietnam war..and cambodian war..may be a wee bit off about the last one,....but im almost positive that u can maximize ur plants alkaloids and maybe the profile by not letring it get watered ata ll for at least 4-7 daus...most id say wud be 8-10 days of the plant can withstand..or u cud just water little bits here and there ro see if the alkaloids seem to ne stronger or lighter or even different....
All this of course if u are growing it..JUST MY 2cents..
Id Like all ur guys rhought on this...if it makes any sense to you..

Try an go look up about not watering ur weed plant for sone days right wen its going to get fully matured....get to that fully matured state and wait a little while longer to just make sure most that no water was given to the plant.
I think this works because wen u water,yes, u are growing ur plant,u have to make sure that bad boy gets all its nutrients....but everytime u water em,they lose some alkaloids,not all,but just enuff...bit wen u dont the alkloids build up pretty quickly..
So can we get some ideas in this idea of mine?
Dont let ur krayom plant get watered around the time u know u will be harvesting..or if ur in a climate where thus plant grows,go out after its been raining,a few days/weeks or week and a half ro harvest to get the highest yield possible

Last edited:
^I would think getting fresh kratom this time of season would be difficult, what with it being right around monsoon season in SE Asia. I have had a chance to use kratom on a year-round basis and I would say that the late summer/early fall months seem to be best - this is pure speculation and not scientific of course.

That's 100% wrong lol. I won't comment on how strong it is beyond saying it was worth it five times over.

Glad it worked out for you. I'm just biased against companies that use their marketing techniques - do you have other known-to-be-decent kratom to compare it to?

yes I do, but I won't say because this is coming close to sourcing

generally, when companies make one product, it's good

So two weeks ago I was sick and had issues where I would take kratom and receive little to no effect (I posted about it in this thread on the previous page), and at least a couple people on the forum reported the same experience. I feel fine now and the same batch of kratom that wasn't working then is working perfectly now. I have been trying to figure out why this is the case the past few days and I think I may have an idea.

I had bronchitis (bacterial infection of the airways) and this produced copious amounts of phlegm in my nasal passageways that was almost certainly draining down into my stomach. I have read that while this type of mucus IS digestable, it is not easily digestable and much of it can just stay in your stomach for long periods of time, especially since more was constantly draining down there. I believe that the large amount of phlegm in my stomach was interfering with the absorption of the kratom to the point where it wasn't absorbing fast enough to get high, while still absorbing enough to keep the withdrawls at bay. Any thoughts?

That's 100% wrong lol. I won't comment on how strong it is beyond saying it was worth it five times over.

Then I don't think it's kratom. There's been a market for "fake" kratom that has 10x stronger an opi effect.

Edit: after researching, it looks to be kratom just cheaper. I don't see capsules or anything, just bulk product ordering (which is perfectly legal here)
What does your moon kratom look like?

It looks and smells like regular kratom.

I feel like this is borderline sourcing, no?

Uh yeah.. it's brand discussion and no different than me saying that I use [mooo] kratom.

Last edited by a moderator:
So two weeks ago I was sick and had issues where I would take kratom and receive little to no effect (I posted about it in this thread on the previous page), and at least a couple people on the forum reported the same experience. I feel fine now and the same batch of kratom that wasn't working then is working perfectly now. I have been trying to figure out why this is the case the past few days and I think I may have an idea.

I had bronchitis (bacterial infection of the airways) and this produced copious amounts of phlegm in my nasal passageways that was almost certainly draining down into my stomach. I have read that while this type of mucus IS digestable, it is not easily digestable and much of it can just stay in your stomach for long periods of time, especially since more was constantly draining down there. I believe that the large amount of phlegm in my stomach was interfering with the absorption of the kratom to the point where it wasn't absorbing fast enough to get high, while still absorbing enough to keep the withdrawls at bay. Any thoughts?

So I had almost the opposite effect as you. I was also recently sick on antibiotics, very strong ones, for 10 days. Afterwards I tried some hydros and they just weren't doing it for me at all. I mean it felt like my body was not absorbing or metabolising the hydrocodone at all, I was feeling onsets of WD's while taking more than I usually do. I switched to some several month old Kratom and it hit me hard and did the trick. I know the antibiotics wiped out my entire digestive tract as they were extremely heavy doses and I've never taken antibiotics before...so...maybe that has something to do with it?

yeah, barf :) jk, you are probably right ;)

So I had almost the opposite effect as you. I was also recently sick on antibiotics, very strong ones, for 10 days. Afterwards I tried some hydros and they just weren't doing it for me at all. I mean it felt like my body was not absorbing or metabolising the hydrocodone at all, I was feeling onsets of WD's while taking more than I usually do. I switched to some several month old Kratom and it hit me hard and did the trick. I know the antibiotics wiped out my entire digestive tract as they were extremely heavy doses and I've never taken antibiotics before...so...maybe that has something to do with it?
Alot of anti-biotics are strong P450 inhibitors which means they will make strong potentiators. Were you on Clarythromycin (Biaxin) by any chance? When I was on it my kratom doses were strongly intensified.

Status
Not open for further replies.