• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I micro dose kratom as well, not because I want to but because I am running out and hve to conserve it. Unlike other real opiates where if you dose below your normal amount you dont feel much, I still get pleasant effects from 1 or 2 gram of kratom. It is truly a great substance.

Cool! It's nice to see I'm not the only one that's figured this out :D. Does anyone get unwanted side-effects from these small doses? I occasionally get more irritable for some reason, it doesn't really bother me too much though as those moments tends to pass quite quickly as well.

^ I sometimes get slightly anxious on the come-up but there seems to be no other side effects unless I do too much. Coming down is generally smooth and it's easy to stop redosing after a certain point.

I'm going through 50g of kratom in like 4 days. I take around 6-8 grams of milled leaf at once. It hits hard at first and the smooths out and us pleasant for around 6 hours. My tolerance gas not changed at all.
I need to buy in bulk though to save money but gave not found a reliable bulk vendor.

I micro dose kratom as well, not because I want to but because I am running out and hve to conserve it. Unlike other real opiates where if you dose below your normal amount you dont feel much, I still get pleasant effects from 1 or 2 gram of kratom. It is truly a great substance.

Does dosing like that still require a re-dose or two to last all day?
I'm off kratom now, used to take it daily 5g 2-3xday
If i ever go back to it might give this a try.
I hope i can steer clear from all opiate type drugs for good tho
(well, clear from all besides the substance I take as the best antidepressant i have ever tried: Tianeptine)

-HOOD

I think I've asked this before but I'll ask again, anybody get extremely anxious on the tail end of kratom? It was the reason I had to get off kratom but recently I decided to get back on kratom because this effect seemingly went away, well, now it came back... but since I've been using for about a week now and I'm now ultra sensitive to dependency I'm now full blown addicted so if I don't find a solution, which I don't think I will, I have to go through full blown withdrawals again :p. This ain't withdrawal anxiety either, I'm talkin all out anxiety worse than that of acute withdrawal that makes the oncoming withdrawal when the kratom leaves the system a relief. Sucks cuz it wasn't always like this, it's like my body developed some sort of allergy to kratom. I guess I'd just like to know if I'm alone, which sounds like the case.

Hi Captain,
Sorry to hear of your troubles w kratom.
I have never had any sort of anxiety ever with kratom- not at the tail end nor with withdrawal etc. I am prone to anxiety and panic but never has k causes it.

I take k about 10-15 days a month (for opiate WD) 2 tsp every 5-6 hours or as needed. I can easily go on and off no problem . K has never given me a high feeling but does help w WDs. If I take too much I get insomnia and wobbly eyes. Never threw up on it

I honestly think you would be better with a relatively quick methadone taper... than kratom....

I know my chances of success.... attempting what you are discussing... would be very little!

methadone is a horrible way to do it imo. ive done a taper with methadone and ive also used kratom. I think your best bet in my experience is to take a low to moderate benzo dose and clonidine for your bp if u can get your hands on it. most docs will prescribe it to you np....and also taking kratom will help with some uncomfy feelings.

Kratom erases my anxiety. I get kinda down two or three days after using, but as I'm an infrequent user (about once a week) it's not really problematic. Never had any anxiety associated with use at all.

Kratom erases my anxiety. I get kinda down two or three days after using, but as I'm an infrequent user (about once a week) it's not really problematic. Never had any anxiety associated with use at all.

Do you use one of the lesser stimulating strains?

I've never had any anxiety with its use either, despite what strain.

I find it great for anxiety along with is opiate effects.

-HOOD

Yeah, kinda knew these were the reaponses I'd get. IDK wtf happened but it was like a flip of the switch and kratom turned on me, took nearly 4 years of daily use to do this but once it happened, kratom was never the same. Funny though, as I started taking kratom because it was the greatest anxiolytic I could find that was forgiving and readily accessible, ain't so pretty anymore. I still love you you kratom <3, I'm sure I'm I ruined it from overuse.

Im not getting good effects kratom anymore, I think my tolerance is too high. It pretty much just keeps me out of wd these days, I only get a slight buzz when it kicks in and thats it. This sucks, kratom was such a blessing for me and now I find myself tempted to go get some heroin or some other harder drug because I cant get properly jacked on kratom any more unless I take a ridiculous dosage which is just too much plant material to swallow, plus I want to keep my tolerance low and my habit affordable.

Does kratom make derealization worse?

Also can you be a junkie off it?

Derealization? I have never really gotten derealization from Kratom.

As for being a junkie... well... I suppose. I mean, I wouldn't coin that as the correct term but you can get addicted to it yeah. Especially if other opiates were already in the picture as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.