• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Kratom Mega Thread V.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I pronounce it Kra-tum.

So I don't have anyone to share this story with that would understand the significance of it so here goes.

My vendor of choice carries plain leaf plus enhanced/extract products like UEI. Whenever I place an order I put in the 'order comments' section "I would appreciate a sample of a kratom extract for my research purposes", which generally gets me 2 free capsules of some enhanced product. This time though I got quite the surprise. Along with my normal order came much more than a sample. They put a ONE OUNCE BAG OF UEI in with my order worth $200 (!!!!).. So obviously I immediately sampled it and yep, it was indeed UEI. I was psyched because I know their stuff is legit since their UEI is sourced from the same vendor that supplies the official UEI - the one that takes alternative forms of payment only if you know who I mean.

I did email my vendor out of good faith and even sent a picture because they acted like I may be high and mistaken about what had happened. They probably shit bricks when they saw the pic (which I would upload if it didn't immediately break sourcing rules with their logo all over it) and they asked if I had opened it. Of course I said yes, and they wrote back 'you may keep it' (SCORE!).

The only downside to this windfall is my tolerance is definitely going up!
Just saw this... Pinpoint you lucky sum'bitch! Talk about a score, I would've paid to see the look on the vendors face when he got your email =D. Was this from the vendor that starts with a P? Anyways go easy, your gonna want to soften that landing from UEI to plain leaf.

Last edited:
I give it a hard a- kray-tom

So you guys give it like the a in bland?

Hmm maybe I'm weird. I pronounce coupon CUE- pon, and cruller CRUEL-er.

The manager at the head shop I buy from pronounces Kratum with the A sound in rAy. I assume she knows best. ;)

The manager at the head shop I buy from pronounces Kratum with the A sound in rAy. I assume she knows best. ;)

Headshops are a ripoff btw. You can get stronger cheaper stuff online, but I have been guilty of buy from headshops sometimes for convenance and urgency.

Haha "headshop"..."knows best". Hilarious! The majority of headshops barely know the basics. And this ^

Last edited:
I pronounce it Kra-tum.

Just saw this... Pinpoint you lucky sum'bitch! Talk about a score, I would've paid to see the look on the vendors face when he got your email =D. Was this from the vendor that starts with a P? Anyways go easy, your gonna want to soften that landing from UEI to plain leaf.

Hah, yes it was them. I figured they just doubled the order by accident, but whenever I saw 'Ultra Enhanced Indo' '28 grams' I almost shit. Trust me, I didn't take it all, I gave it away so some friends who were in need. I used it to introduce quite a few people to the power of kratom (or at least UEI). Either way though, it was a nice $200+ score. They usually send me a 1 gram sample of UEI or Gold Standard or something but someone must've been getting high on their own supply to screw up that badly. :D

ill be using Kratom within the next few months; where do you guys/gals buy your gel tabs from? also, how do you know how much kratom is in the tab? or are you just weighting it out before you put all in the tabs?

I am coming off methadone and will be using Kratom once I am down to ZIP/ZERO/ZILCH - or should I start earlier? anyway, has anyone does this before? coming off methadone or dope and used Kratom to help? what dosage have you used to do so?

I TRIED Kratom TWICE in my life; first time I did 12Gs and it did ZERO for me, but I was shooting 1-2G's of dope a day, so I can understand why. 2nd time I tried it I was on 75, maybe a little more, MG's of methadone; so, once again, I understand why I didnt feel anything, or at least I know do because at the time I thought using Kratom on top of what I was on would be me HIGHER.. but I was wrong, for ONCE IN MY LIFE, lol.

any suggestions here? any Kratom users who were past heavy dope fiends/methadone peeps?

ill be using Kratom within the next few months; where do you guys/gals buy your gel tabs from? also, how do you know how much kratom is in the tab? or are you just weighting it out before you put all in the tabs?

I am coming off methadone and will be using Kratom once I am down to ZIP/ZERO/ZILCH - or should I start earlier? anyway, has anyone does this before? coming off methadone or dope and used Kratom to help? what dosage have you used to do so?

I TRIED Kratom TWICE in my life; first time I did 12Gs and it did ZERO for me, but I was shooting 1-2G's of dope a day, so I can understand why. 2nd time I tried it I was on 75, maybe a little more, MG's of methadone; so, once again, I understand why I didnt feel anything, or at least I know do because at the time I thought using Kratom on top of what I was on would be me HIGHER.. but I was wrong, for ONCE IN MY LIFE, lol.

any suggestions here? any Kratom users who were past heavy dope fiends/methadone peeps?

Kratom will not get you high if you are on methadone or heroin at any dose. It will reduce your withdrawal symptoms 60-80% depending on the quality of the kratom. Don't buy gelcaps - they are overpriced and generally garbage. We can't give you a direct source, but look for a vendor that is "certified" on forums that focus on kratom. If you can afford UEI [ultra enhanced indo] then that may reduce your symptoms 90%+, but it is pricey and you need to get it from the right source. ssUEI is all I can say without giving a source.

Hopefully this post dosen't encourage cyber bullying like my last one!

I'm on day 3 of my Kratom use for Vicodin withdrawl. I downed 8-9 5/500 Vic's for 10 1/2 years. 3 days ago I STOPPED taking the Vic's and started using Kratom for withdrawals. I'm taking 2 Kratom jell tabs 3X a day and my WD have been "0"!!!!

I've tried CT and reducing my habit in the passed and never made it!!

I'm going to start reducing the Kratom intake starting Sunday.

Hopefully this post dosen't encourage cyber bullying like my last one!

I'm on day 3 of my Kratom use for Vicodin withdrawl. I downed 8-9 5/500 Vic's for 10 1/2 years. 3 days ago I STOPPED taking the Vic's and started using Kratom for withdrawals. I'm taking 2 Kratom jell tabs 3X a day and my WD have been "0"!!!!

I've tried CT and reducing my habit in the passed and never made it!!

I'm going to start reducing the Kratom intake starting Sunday.

You're just prolonging the withdrawal with Kratom. Once you reduce the Kratom you'll feel the withdrawal, although not as bad as if you had gone cold turkey. People don't understand that switching to another opioid is accomplishing nothing unless it helps you taper easier (i.e. heroin ---> bupe)

Kratom will not get you high if you are on methadone or heroin at any dose. It will reduce your withdrawal symptoms 60-80% depending on the quality of the kratom. Don't buy gelcaps - they are overpriced and generally garbage. We can't give you a direct source, but look for a vendor that is "certified" on forums that focus on kratom. If you can afford UEI [ultra enhanced indo] then that may reduce your symptoms 90%+, but it is pricey and you need to get it from the right source. ssUEI is all I can say without giving a source.

I already have my Kratom but I picked it up in June and wont be using till mid Dec; so could it have gone "bad"?

Price is not an issue at all; esp. since I was spending so much on dope anyway, so one buy of Kratom, based on my last picked-up and pricing, would be no issue. I was always told 10G's is the right dose.

You're just prolonging the withdrawal with Kratom. Once you reduce the Kratom you'll feel the withdrawal, although not as bad as if you had gone cold turkey. People don't understand that switching to another opioid is accomplishing nothing unless it helps you taper easier (i.e. heroin ---> bupe)
Im well aware of the "replacement" monkey. My goal is to use Kratom as a "tool" to rid myself of this drug!!
After that is done I will then work on myself. Maybe I'm on the wrong thread.........

Status
Not open for further replies.