• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Plugging Survey

OldSchool

Bluelighter
For those of you who have plugged, on a scale of one to ten (ten being highest) how would you rate your experiences versus your expectations. Please only reply if you have tried plugging. Thanks.

i have done it once... with a white rolex (crown)... i think the pill was weak, a nice roll but not especially intense....
burned jus a bit
and felt funny stickin somethin up my butt....
i will try it again tho due to the high absorption percentages.....
so i ll give my experience a 6.5 out of 10
so go ahead plug away my friend
smile.gif
smiles
smile.gif

you know i really didn't notice the pills working stronger, just much much quicker.
i really don't see the big deal of doing it. try it once, no one has to know. if a girl can use a tampon, this should be doable by anyone.

I'm still not sure about plugging. I had plugged a white Omega (NY area) for the first time after rolling a little earlier that week. Bad idea, I know.
Anyway, I couldn't get over the fact that I *just hadda shit.* It was constantly on my mind. I felt like I blew up hard...but the intensity didn't last long. I was all sorts of fucked up while I was coming up. I couldn't pinpoint how I was feeling. It wasn't the same feeling as all the other times I rolled.
Later on, maybe about a half hour later, I forgot I was rolling. I'm sitting there like, "Wait, I'm supposed to be rolling right now." Well, I had to shit...I just had to. As I was shitting I felt like I was rolling hard. Just looking around the bathroom was an intense experience for me. The whole shitting process was too. But that was it.
I think I might try it once again...this time w/o taking a shit and w/o having rolled earlier in the same week. I'm still confused as to what I experienced that night so I can't really rate it. That's just what happened to me.
~Erik
------------------
"Maybe the moon will come down and save me. Maybe your eyes will stop me from falling...oh, I'm drowning."

I've only done it a few times so far, but preliminary experiences have been good. No discomfort, seemed quite strong, I plan to do it more in the future.

I really wanted to enjoy plugging, I really did. I have no problem sticking something in my ass.
Well, I hate it! It does not make the roll better for me. It actually takes longer, i am just sitting therer waiting for it to hit.
Anyone else agree?

when i plugged my first time i didnt expect anything spectacular from it, so i didnt get my hopes up, and it proved to be the best roll ever, besides the first time i ever rolled! Deffinitly a 9 or a 10 on my scale
------------------
"Relationship is understanding. It is a process of self-revelation. Relationship is the mirror in which you discover yourself-to be is to be related"
-Bruce Lee

I plugged for the first time recently.
Not having any sorts of problems with nausea when I roll, I did it due to the absorption percentages.
It came on fairly quick, in about 20 minutes. It felt fairly good for a bit, but only seemed to last a couple of hours. I should note here that what we had was not that good; my companions who chose the oral route complained of them being pretty weak.
I would certainly do it again. I like getting my money's worth.
smile.gif
smile.gif

I was a little nervous the first time I plugged. It did have a quick come up and leveled out rather strong. I was talking on the phone when it hit, and suddenly lost the ability to make a coherent sentence. I would give it about a 7. But I prefer just eating them, it lasts longer/cleaner and i can its not so obvious that i'm smacked up.
[This message has been edited by Robonaught (edited 15 March 2001).]

I expected it to be good from all the testimonials on this board.
My expectations were met! I have plugged the last 15 times, 100-120 mg of pure powder. I will be doing so again in about 26 hours!
About 1 in 4 times I feel like I need to go to the bathroom badly, but always passes about 1 hour into it.

15 minute onset is good. If you don't get it up far enough it could burn a tad.
Want something that works very well. Plug a half or whole......then after you start to come up.....let 1/2 dissolve under your tongue!!!
Perfecto!

If you can plug at home it's cool. But pluggin in a port-o-pottie sucks. Plus I can't touch anybody after.
Hahaha ... I'm just playin'. I never noticed enuff of a difference to do it again. I tried it like 3 times. It works, it's not that uncomfortable, but it just doesn't improve the whole experience enuff to make up for the simplicity of just eating a pill.

If you can plug at home it's cool. But pluggin in a port-o-pottie sucks. Plus I can't touch anybody after.
Hahaha ... I'm just playin'. I never noticed enuff of a difference to do it again. I tried it like 3 times. It works, it's not that uncomfortable, but it just doesn't improve the whole experience enuff to make up for the simplicity of just eating a pill.

did it once, didnt hit me any sooner or any harder so i dont see myself doing it again. but on a scale of 1-10 (it WAS a good pill) ill give it a 7.5
smile.gif

has neone ever plugged 2 pills at once? I wanna know if this is a dangerous thing to do, been thinking about it lately and ive never seen someone post about pluggin a double, but it intrigues me cuz if one pill gets u off hard imagine what 2 could do....
peace and stinky fingers
coda

I've plugged 2 pills at once twice in my life. The first time was with two mitsi's, and the experience wasn't all that great, but I heard from others the pills were pretty weak anyway. The last time I did was this weekend, 1 candy cane and 1 red ruby (confirmed mda on the ruby). I was fucked hardcore. On my peak I railed 1 1/2 more candycane's and I was blitzed. I'd have 15 minute conversations on certain topiscs with my girlfriend, stop for 3 seconds, and completely forget what we were talking about. If you wanna get a mad rush, plugging two GOOD pills at once is definitely for you.

it's about 1.5 times better than the oral route for me.. just be careful that you actually plug MDMA and not speed
------------------
STLroller.homestead.com
~*~BL Pimp Crew~*~

Personally, I think plugging is the way to go. It is a different kind of roll than the other methods of administration. (and IMHO, a better roll)
Btw, I noticed a lot of people mentioning needing to go to the bathroom after plugging. I can assure you that it doesn't matter if you go "number two" afterwards - as long as you're starting to feel your roll, you'll be fine. If you're blowing up and feel the urge to go, by all means do it, because your pill has definitely been absorbed by then. Plus for those who get an upset stomach it is infinitely better to sit upon the toilet than to stare into it while you're puking.
biggrin.gif