• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Why I disaprove of E

ImTheMole

Bluelighter
Now some of you are reading this, and thinking if he disaproves of E, then why is he at this website? Well I just wanted to get my point across on why I think it is bad. Just listen to me for a second. I personaly haven't taken Ecstacy, so I've never had that 'experience.' But anyway, it it fucks up your life in more then one way. First off, it costs a lot of money, which can make the person loose a lot of money. This happened to one of my best friend's. He started out with $1,300 dollars in his bank account in September. As of last week, he had 19 dollars, which was all spent on E. Secondly, if you look back into the 60's, and see all the hippies with LSD. Doesn't that remind you of something? If you ever watched any old movies with people takin LSD, they say that "it is a whole new experience" and so one a so fourth. Don't people who use E say the same thing? And have you noticed how bad LSD is for you? Ya, my point. And third, have you ever seen someone on E? They look really really fucked up. Just take a look for yourself if you want. If you agree with me, or not, let me know. I would like to hear people's response.

Oooh my gaawd....this guy is definetly gonna get responses..hahaha. I don't even wanna bother with his lame ass reasons...haha.

Well, your friends an idiot for eating that many pills if he can't afford it...That means, in threee months, he's eating like 65 pills. IN THREE MONTHS??? What a dick....
That's really all I have to say....
------------------
Cause I want something else, to get me thru this, Semi-charmed kind of life...

so why is LSD bad for you oh knowledgeable one?
personally i think it was the bellbottoms that did all the damage in the 60's and 70's.

I seriously doubt that anyone gives a rats ass about your opinion on why you think X is bad,... and your friend is a weakling if they can't control a simple desire.

Firts of all, your comparing LSD to Ecstasy. 2 totally different drugs with 2 totally different experiences. I also agree with Semi-Charmed. If your friend spent that much money in that short of time he's an idiot.

I dunno guys... this guys seems to really have done his research and obviously knows what he is talking about. Maybe we should listen.

first of all, disapprove of whatever drugs you want to, i wont flame that.
BUT YOUR "FRIEND" (who might actually be YOU just bitching about how eating too many pills has killed your bank account, if its not, please excuse the accusation...) IS A MORON.
first of all, if your friend spent $1000 on pills and is now broke, your friend doesn't have much business sense. sure, selling is a huge risk, but for $1000, you could buy at least 2/3 of a jar... and then your friend could have ROLLED his ASS off AND made $$$$!!!
trust me, i blew $1500 on pills...
...and wound up with $3000 and enough pills for me to eat for months, too!
------------------
+- sAiNt -+

Hmm.
You know, most of us disapprove of the same things you do. We are here to educate those who are less experienced about the practice of dropping X, so that it can be done safely, at minimum cost, and for maximum enjoyment.
Let's look at some examples: many threads here talk about vitamins or substances you need to take to maximize your roll and minimize neurotoxicity. The advice we give in that regard also helps you enjoy more on less pills.
Another example: many newcomers to X post messages like "is it OK to take 14 pills at once" or "3 times in a row" or something stoopid like that. Read the majority of the responses - a definite "NO, don't do that!" reply is what you'll find.
Your friend suffers from LACK of education - lack of exposure to a group like this. If he had that before his binge, he wouldn't be broke and fried right now.
That's why sites like this HAVE to exist. Yes, X can mess you up - but it can also be one of the safer drugs available if taken in MODERATION and taken carefully. The number of deaths from X is a fraction of a percentage of the number of deaths from alcohol, and it's up to people like us to keep it that way.
Disapprove all you like - I won't make you wrong for it - but definitely try it. In a controlled setting, among friends who know how to enjoy it. I think your view will change. Also, I don't get into the LSD thing either, but I don't compare X takers to LSD takers. And if I were you, I certainly wouldn't judge the community based on the mistakes of one person, your friend.
If you want to keep talking about this (which I hope you do), then you know where to find us. ;-) It's all about community - and we can all help people like your friend approach this with Responsibility - and help educate people like you in the process. Take care, and thanks for posting!
------------------
Roll safe, roll hard, and love each other.
Snuggleupagus

I agree with the mole to an extent, E can fuck shit up, ive seen it time and time again. Many people I know have blown bank accounts from E. I have made the same comparison with E now and acid in the 60's. All you people who say acid is safe etc are wrong. Generally, its dangerous, but sometimes it can be OK. I believe we all have seen acid casualties, Ive met adults from the 60's who are all fucked up and peers of mine who did too much and kinda went crazy. Thats why acid use faded out. It will be the fate of E too, once too many people see the damage of something, it looses popularity. But in moderation, most things are OK.

i'm gonna start with you're 3'd reason and work my way up:
Have I ever seen anybody on E before? I've seen more ppl rolling than I could ever count, and yes they look really really fucked up. So? They look like that because they're really fucked up. That's why we take it. We look fucked up, but we certainly don't look miserable. Most ppl that are rolling look as happy as can be
As for the comparison to the hippy scene with LSD in the 60's and the rave scene with X nowadays, i think it's a really good analogy. The culture is very similar - big on music, drugs, and every one getting along. Lots of people took LSD all the time to thinking it was harmless and that it would give them enlightenment and such. LSD is pretty harmless, unless you end up doing something stupid like throwing yourself off a 20 story building. That's why most ex-hippies are alive today. Right now lots of people are taking X on a very regular basis, doing unkown damage to their brain's, and maybe in a decade or two they'll look back at and wish they'd been a little more careful with their use. Other people use in moderation, and these people are imho more likely to enjoy each seperate experience and are less likely to hurt their brain's
finally, as many have pointed out before me, you'r friend must be quite a dumbass to spend $1,300 on X over the course of 3 months and be broke. Most people who spend that much cash on tabs make quite a bit of money. Don't blame the drug, blame the fact that your friend apparently has no self control and doesn't know how to manage their money.
I'm all for E. No matter how irresponsible a user is with it, as long as you don't kill yourself or make yourself completely brain dead you still learn something from it and have a lot of fun. Personally I think people should use it more responsibly, but it's kind of hard to use it responsibly when you're dealing with something from the black market, but there are still ways to have fun with E without bankrupting yourself or destroying your mind.
[This message has been edited by linolium (edited 13 December 2000).]

I've been using E since I was 6 years old, seeing as how it's a part of my first name. I'm using E right now. I don't see why more people don't use other vowels, like A, I, O, U, and sometimes Y and W.
So you dissaprove MDMA. Really, who gives a fuck? If you don't think it can add to your life, don't use it. Yeah, fuck emotional bonding.

You know this brings a tear to my eyes, a few years ago I had $3500 dollars in my account. Within hours I was broke. Wait, shit, I bought a car. Ok ummm nevermind Im going back to my little corner....

imthemole- how old are you? you sound kinda young. bravo for your opinions and beliefs. i think you'll find that as you mature your opinions and beliefs may change. people on this site aren't here to preach or judge. as an active member, please don't forget that. -a

i think mole has a right to his opinion. and he's probably on a drug msg. board out of curiosity. do you have to be a drug addict to post here?? and by the way- its really annoying to listen to you people preach about the wonders of drugs and how safe they are. yeah- i do drugs.....but i would never tell someone they are safe. thats just stupid.

As of last week, he had 19 dollars, which was all spent on E.
What your friend is a victim of is utter lack of self control...wonder if this extends to other areas of his life too?
------------------
If it's orange and fuzzy, it's FoXy....
"So, how's it working out for you...being clever?"-Tyler Durden, Fight Club
**"Down with paranoia!"**

How can you possibly even contemplate that your opinion will be taken seriously, by most or by some, if you haven't experienced it?
It's like saying that sex is fantastic but you're still a virgin!!!!
It's like saying you hate flying but never put a foot into an aeroplane!
Each and every one of my e-chewing friends have gained some personal or humanistic insight, have learnt something incredible about thmeselves, or for me, I've become a far more gentle, softer person because of it.
Naturally, when you start out, it's not a bad idea to create an understanding with yourself, realising your boundaries, watching out for others, them for you......that way, hopefully, you won't loose yourself!

by the way, very interesting name you've chosen......ImTHEMole!
Blind blind blind......
indeed you are!