• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

how to smuggle 5-6 pills thru an international airport? thought of taping to body..

infinity

Bluelighter
hey there, im flying to another country soon and i thought of this...
i was planning on taking 5-6 pills with me and tape them to an intimate area of my body.. i'd feel uncomfortable with having them in my luggage..
im going alone and wont look like a bad party kid so i wont really give them a reason to search me.. and if they wanted to find the pills, they'd have to tough me real good down there..
even if it might sound funky, taping them to my balls seems to be the best way (and no, i dont care about the little pain when pulling it off
smile.gif
)
it wont even create a visible bulge (as its very very small) and can hardly be felt..
security isnt very hard there either i think..
buying there is _not_ an option, tell me what you think about this..
i was also wondering if it would do the pills any bad if they are taped to my body in a mini ziploc or plastic foil for 3-4 hours (temperature)
if you have any experiences or recommendations regarding this, i'd greatly appreciate any input on the subject...
[This message has been edited by infinity (edited 05 August 2001).]

Tape em to the inside of your boxers\underwear.
They can't do anything but a weapons pat without reasonable cause.

The only thing I can think of is: what if they have sniffer dogs? I know the last two international airports I flew into, security ran dogs past my luggage about 3 times. I was standing right by the luggage, so if I'd had anything on me, I'd *guess* that the dogs would have smelt it.
Do you think there'd be sniffer dogs there? If yes, then I wouldn't risk it. If no, then I don't see anything wrong with your plan. But it also seems like a hell of a risk just to roll a couple of times.

never seen any dogs around there.. and IF i should see some, i can always go to the toilet and get rid of the stuff..

you can try wrapping the pills, in a ballon or saran wrap, then heat up some candle wax, dip them in the wax, that'll cover up any odour problems. You could also wrap them like before then take some axle grease or some other product with s strong odour and cover the first wrapped layer, then rewrap it, as not to get the shit every where. GOODLUCK

Funny, cuz I was at the airport and we were late for our flight, and I totally forgot that I had 10 of them in my luggage. I ran down to the restroom nervous as hell and decided to put them down my pants, right at around the elastic to the middle of my underwear, then I just said fuck it, I'm late for my flight. Nevertheless, I walked through the sensors and nothing happend. They were in a little baggy, but other than the little discomfort it was fine, but then again it was only a short flight to Vegas. I think you should be fine though. Good Luck!
[This message has been edited by ajzroll (edited 05 August 2001).]

Get the travel size packets of tylenol or aspirin (only two in a plastic pouch) and carefully pry them open at a seam. Replace the tylenol or other pills with two of the same size and shape E pills and reseal it with a little crazy glue. During this time, do not handle anything that you will be packing with them. Leave them around for a day or two. Usually when sniffer dogs catch onto a trail, it's because after handling the substance, people usually them pack them away right then and there and you will transfer the substance still on your hand to the rest of the items packed and also on the suitcase itself. Some dogs can detect only one molecule or mole of a substance in the air. Wear a glove, pack the packet with the E into a toletry bag in between other normal tylenol, aspirin, soap, tooth paste, etc....just make sure you do not handle the E containing packet with the same hand surface you handle the rest of your luggage with. This may sound a little overboard, but I have walked past many dogs in the international terminals with 5 or 6 packets containg 2 pills each of E in my case without the slightest peep from them. As long as you have many regular pill containing packets around them, even the x-ray will not be able to distinguish them. At least it works for me.
------------------
I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "city fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this DJDannyUhOh?"
[This message has been edited by DJDannyUhOh (edited 05 August 2001).]

maybe i could cover the whole plastic baggy with thin liquid sillicone... that should seal it 100%.. afterwards i could wash it with rub alcohol and then tape it to my body..
how does this sound?

about what dj_quantum said...
i know it sounds gross, but it could work very well
smile.gif

yeah i've read the book and seen the movie..
but if i cover up the smell 100% and make it impossible to be felt, even if they touch my whole body - HOW THE FUCK ARE THEY GONNA FIND OUT?
smile.gif

What a bunch of bad advice. This has been discussed before. First of all, contrary to popular belief, plastic wraps and baggies are permeable, meaning that smells can come through. You may not smell it, but a dog sure could.
Buying or possessing drugs in your own country has its risks, but take them across international borders and you are playing with fire.
My advice is not to do it.
Peace
------------------
"the pure and simple truth is rarely pure and never simple" Oscar Wilde

true, its always a bad idea.. but why not take the risk?
many people do this quite frequently, even with bigger amounts...
putting it in two condoms and 'plugging' it sounds good to me..

Customs can search anyone they like: no need to show due cause.
Customs can search anywhere they like. Inside your underwear, up your bum, ANYWHERE.
Dogs trained to sniff out drugs can detect the odor even if they're sealed in airtight plastic inside the fuel tank of a car!
So, you might get away with it but there is a real risk that you will get caught. Ten pill is enough in some jurisdictions to get you several years in prison.
Fortunately, you will be used to having things stuffed up your butt.
Bachus

do you agree that without dogs, they will never find out? if i should see dogs i can get rid of the pills..

DJDannyUhOh said:
"Some dogs can detect only one molecule or mole of a substance in the air"
hmm.. well.. 1 molecule or 6.023x10^23 molecules? there's a big difference between a molecule and a mole
smile.gif

Yeah, tape 'em to your nuts.
Think about it. Most dogs sniff peoples crotches anyways, so if one of the dogs happens to stick its nose where it doesn't belong, just shuffle away modestly and give the owner an understanding look. The officer will probably smack its K-9 in the snout and mumble an apology.
They might be trained but they're still just dogs. Oh, and remember to shave first, your scrotum will thank you later.
(This sagely advice brought to you in part by)
Kyk.

Think about it. Most dogs sniff peoples crotches anyways
haha.. true.. though they usually start to bark when they find something
wink.gif

Oh, and remember to shave first, your scrotum will thank you later.
i always do
smile.gif

On an atomic level, 10^23 is not a big difference.
------------------
I can't live the button-down life like you. I want it all! The terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odors - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called "city fathers" who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about "What's to be done with this DJDannyUhOh?"