• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How old were you when you first rolled?

i was 18 and it was with a misubishi. best 5 hours of the first 18 years of my life, hands down

Well, I did a little bit of statistical analysis on this data and the median age (which is a better measure of what is "average" because it takes care of the outliers) is 18 years old. That's a pretty good age to try a drug I think. That means that the "average" person on this board was an adult before he or she tried drugs. Pretty cool. The youngest age was 12 (which I think is WAY young to be taking E) and the oldest age was 41. Most people were clustered around 17, 18 and 19.
Can you tell I am taking a stats course?
-Aura

first time is at 16 in Hong Kong was a Green CU and also fucked my first girl that night..poooooor me...i don't like her...=(

I was 18, had two mitsi's and loved every minute of it. Next week three and the week after that four. After only four months the most taken in one night was 6 1/2 super mitsi's. Absolutely fucd. I was rushing all night and then once the morning kicked in me and my friends were talking the most intellectual babble you've ever heard.

17, i rolled face for 8 hours on a 'crows feet'...i can remember the day like it was yesterday. *sigh*

19.. still 19 and it was a pink peace sign. I loved every minute of it. It was one of the most amazing mind opening experiences of my life!!! Rolled balls for like 7 hours.. no joke.. it was awesome!!

18, just this past may. One of the greatest life changing moments ive ever experienced.

I was 19 and i had a double stack mitsubishi and a green geltab.
- Big Red -

I was 19, going to be 20 now, 5 mos. later. And boy do I wish I knew then what I know now. I rolled for 10 hours the very first time. That's never happening again!
------------------
Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be normal.
-Albert Camus

i was 20 years old. i took one D&G and one red sex at electric daisy carnival 1999 in CA. about 21 rolls later, i'm 21 years old.
------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)

hehe =P i wuz 14 wen i first rolled..n mee now 15...is dis too young...=S

I was 18 when I first rolled off of what was I believe a white crown, although the guy says it was a yellow jacket(lier!). I ez-tested it too! That had to have been my weekest roll of them all, yet I still loved it!

hehe =P i wuz 14 wen i first rolled..n mee now 15...is dis too young...=S

It was a green CK in Miami, I was 26 and I'm 27 now.
------------------
"I saw a city in the clouds"

EnfantTerrible, why don't you post? I don't think you posted yet....
-ShaDDoW