• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

How much costs an E in your Country ?

I live in California, and in my area pills range from $10 to $25. I've never paid more than $20 myself.

In the town where i live E goes for 15$. But if i buy in the capital i get for 10$ below.

O.K. y'ready? In New Zealand (deep breath) they cost between $25 and $40 U.S.
------------------
Empathy. Grace.

well i live in sydney australia as well but ican usually get pills for aus$25, but back in the old days when i knew nobody, i was known to pay up to aus$50.

Viktoor, try going to Malmö.. you'll get them at $4 and below there.. that place is just flooded with drugs, with it being the main gateway for drugs in Sweden.

jesus fuckin christ!!! £2 for a pill? here in ireland i pay £10 a pill, that'd be about $18 - 20 US.

you guys are really lucky, I get it for around $30-40 at rave parties and in clubs $40-60. Even though the ones in clubs are more expensive they aren't really that good either(mainly speed bombs). I'm from sydney in australia.
------------------
gabba 4ever

Here in MA, USA the average price is between $15-20US. For quantities of around 50+ ive seen them for $10 each..

Hmmm, sounds like us poor aussies are being ripped off. I've never paid less than 35, and have paid up to 45!

gday
Australia is 2 expensive, $40 aussie (about 75 american) thats 2 much.........
frown.gif
(((((

Sydney, Australia:
Cheapest pill = $30 from the dodgy looking guy hustling every clubber on Oxford Street asking "You lookin' to score mate?"
Average pill = $40 from trusted dealer mate who went to school with me
Most i've paid was $45, $40 for the pill and $5 delivery
smile.gif

Damn you lucky Europeans~!
------------------
The only bad drugs are
wasted drugs.....

asia...anywhere from $25 upto $45 for the "guaranteed" ones!
damn i loved ibiza! got 50 for 50,000PZ is around $255. thats $5 a pop
though the blue dolphins were $7.5
wish i got those and payed a bit more...
------------------
If you think life is really good, wait till you hear the REMIX!

Last year in Michigan, always 25-30.
Now that I live in New York City, 12-13.
Ahhh, much better.

I'm in Sydney too
I get mine for $25-$30
nv_xtc-i'd be careful about buying pills off strangers in clubs

I paid 50 South African Rands per pill last time I bought. They were fucking great and contributed to an awsome night.
In US dollars that works out at just over $6!! And the pills come in from Amsterdam
Come over an party people

Here in the Netherlands, as you probably already know, they cost about 1 US dollar each, and the quality is outstanding.
About a month ago, a lab was discovered near to where i work. (across the street) Unbelievable... you just never know! I also heard that, about a week ago, an xtc lab exploded in Eindhoven, a city nearby. Making p's is pretty dangerous but the money probably makes it worth the risk.
------------------
Don't look right, look forward!

i live in central florida, usa..and right about now average price is $18 a pill..but it goes as low as $7, depends on how much patience you have and if u wanna risk a drug charge on your record..i don't buy my own pills though, so it's all good.
------------------
Luv Me Lotz,
Ashley
AOL: CaStLeZ N dA SkY