• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

What's with the Vick's?

semichrist

Bluelighter
A little background: I first did E in 1988 and it came as a powder wrapped in rolling paper. It was, um, great.
Didn't do it for another 12 years (Christ, I'm old!) until Feb. of this year. Been doing it with the wife about once every 2 months.
Now, what up with the Vick's? Does that crisp, mentholated smell give the roll a kick in the ass? It sounds plausible and I'll probably try it next time.
Oh, and any interesting things to do while rolling would be appreciated on my end. I'm sure all of this crap has been covered here twice, but I'm at work and don't have the time to search. So far, we've taken a bath (fun), sprinkled this scented powder all over us (cool), had a threesome (holyfuckingshit was that fun!), stared at ourselves in this mirror that covers an entire wall of our house (pretty darn cool). I don't know, we always do it at home at night after the kids are asleep so we can't get too crazy. Just looking for more cool, tactile activities.
And what about that last part? Are there any responsible parents or just "older" (like between 30 and 40) people here who have regualr lives with jobs, etc. who do E every now and then? My wife and I are definitely the only parents we know who roll, but I'm sure there are others out...there. We are responsible people who make damn good money and are raising our kid responsibly. Just looking for a little simpatico, ya dig?
OK, I'll stop...

vickz iz da shyt! i kan't roll without mah vickz... bekuz e enhaves your smell, sight, touch and all da other 2 senses dat i dun wanna type, menthol iz soo good. smokin menthol feels good when u roll also. Mmmm ... can't live without it...

I'm only 20, so I can't help you with the parent, marriage thing.
But using Vicks is the awesomest thing when rolling. For me, when I inhale, it first goes into my lungs, then it goes straight to my brain.
All of your senses will be stimulated to the max. It never really made sense until I tried it. If you're rolling hard enough, it might actually knock yourself on your ass.
Try this. Kneel down on the floor and take 5 HUGE inhales of menthol(prefferably a mask with vicks vapo rub in it). On the sixth inhale, start inhaling and slowly rise to a standing position. Hold it in for as long as you can possibly can and close your eyes. Exhale, open your eyes and you'll be experiencing ecstasy. Then go straight to the vicks inhaler. Have your wife(girlfriend?) blow through the inhaler into your eyes(this is called a sea breeze). I'm telling you dude, you'll be rolling harder then you ever have in your life!
Hope I helped you a little.
Peace.
------------------
Don't listen to any of these people. I'M your doctor.
- Dr. Rolls MD(MA)
Have a nicE day. :)

Because E gives your senses a RUSH Vicks with Menthol causes your sense of smell to be xtremely acute. When you inhale you FEEL it throughout your WHOLE BODY!
wink.gif
You could also try a Halls losenge. Again the menthol works the best. try it this way; Take a halls then drink some ICE WATER. The sensation is BITCH'n
smile.gif
I'm 31 and make very good money. Some of the other things that you could try is Riding a bike, running, Listen to Chant music, Pink Floyd, Classical in a room that has a good view outside and use a colored light or black light. As for the parent part I'm single so I can't tell you anything on that. Good luck. P.L.U.R.
[This message has been edited by Xfiend (edited 05 December 2000).]

I find the above banter extremely comical. Talk about role reversals and generation gaps.....
Oh well, as long as we're one big happy family.
P.S. 28 y/o corporate robot by day, mindtripper by night. don't stop the body rock
smile.gif

Ha! True, taking advice from the kiddies. Well, why not? From the sound of it, I'm gonna give the Vick's thing a try. Thank you, whippersnappers. Now get off my lawn!

I'm rounding the curve to 30, so I'll hop into this discussion... first of all, how do you get listed as a Salad Shooter? That is some funny stuff. Vick's inhaler, 5-stars. Blowing it into the eyes feels great. Buy a couple, and melt the tip of one so that the opening is very small. Then blow through the inhaler and into the eyes while they're open. The smaller opening increases the air velocity, it's like getting hit in the eyeball with a frosty laser. Recommend doing that will chewing one of those new high potency peppermint/spearmint/etc. chewing gums. Good stuff. Enjoy.

If you think vicks blows you up.
Try poppers.
I had a few hits and was another planet.
My eyes were closed and I thought:
"Where am I?
Oh , I am at a dance party.
Oh no, I am not dacning. Wonder for how long?
I am X , it must have hit me. I am way messed up"
Then I opened my eyes up as I was falling over passed out. Luckily my mate grabbed me.
Dam.
Go easy on the poppers, but they will blow you up. Plus they are legal, do a search to find more.

combine that with Tiger Balm White!
WOW....
smile.gif

but you have to do it the right way, just inhaling isn't any good....you need the right breathing patterns, the correct moves....then you'll really fly...
wink.gif

vicks is wow. but i personally think the cheap brand (chest rub) is so much better. you should try the vicks inhaler. have someone breath it in your eyes, nose, and mouth, while rubbing your temples. that is the shit. you nearly pass out from pleasure. well hope i helped
damon

vicks is great and so is icebreaker gum i too am a parent and enjoy rollin and having fun hell we need a stress break sometimes from work and kids. so have at it and have fun you can also try this peppermint soap that the sell you take a shower with it and it is like your whole body has vicks on it when you get out of the shower it's the bomb!! PLUR baby
------------------
BLOW UP QUEEN

Vicks is the shit!!!! I love it while I'm rolling...sea-breeze's are the bomb too! I never roll with out an inhaler, in fact, I use inhalers even when I'm not rolling...I like the smell!
------------------
AIM : lakEn420
:) S M I L E S I L L Y

30 sumpin corporate yuppie thug type, here, and I dig the fact that you roll with your missus. I'm sort of in and out of relationships, and I'm always somewhat annoyed when I'm dating someone that refuses to roll. My first rolling gf and I had soooo much fun rolling around (literally) in the living room in front of the speakers, massaging each other, and, um ... stuff. I miss that. I'm actually getting kinda weepy, ahem. Gotta, um, run now ... sob!
PS - We outta get a bunch of us geriatric types together for a group roll (or hug, or whatever) sometime. Anyone interested???
------------------
Groove Indulgence
-----------------------
"Remember where you lost it?" - Ministry of Sound

its great having older people around here.....at home(im not there) there are many older people dancing/raving/taking/toking etc alongside the likes of myself(a meagre 20 ).
and the vix,,,,,,,,,,hmmmmmmm!i dont know about that one: tried airwaves when your rolling? too much for my delicate and destroyed nasal membranes to take! but, er , i do quite enjoy giggling on clean poppers(not that there is such a thing!)!!!!

semichrist-
For rolling tricks, check this website out: http://come.to/ecstasy.
Go to the message board, find the post titled "new weird fun stuff to do when you're rollin"
About 100 people have listed there favorites.

"Older people"?! Yeah, I guess I am. Shit.
Yeah, a group roll is something I've been trying to organize with some friends. Most of them haven't done E before and I know it would be a blast because, hell, they're my friends.
Have had a few very interesting experiences with my wife and another girl we know. Wow, that is fun.
And thanks for the tip on that site.

Semichrist, you're still having threesomes and you say you're a responsible parent?
frown.gif
You're a bad man.

Christ. Im close to your league. Buy some of the OTC regular type Seabreeze anticeptic. Smells even better than vicks.
....Pocketo ni futon ga haiteru.
(I got a PikaChu in my pants, PiKa pIkA)