• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Etizolam powder and liquid solution. Advice please.

Animoe

Bluelighter
So I recently ordered a sample of Etizolam >99% (powder and liquid solution, 10mg of each), but the liquid is 10mg Etizolam suspended in 5ml propylene glycol. Now I don't have tons of experience with propylene glycol and zero experience with Etizolam. I purchased this stuff with the intent of injecting the liquid solution but from what I gather 2mg/1ml is a lot of propylene glycol correct? So say I added the powder to the liquid solution making it 20mg/5ml, then added 10ml water so my end solution would be 20mg/15ml with 33% propylene glycol and 66% water... Would that be safe to inject? Or should I just forget about injecting it and add some solution to my beverage and consume?

Thank you.

be careful

I f it was me i would just take 1mg.....it's powerful and if you've never taken it, start slow.....it can shut down your respiratory system if you take too much.
Have fun

I think you should just drink it, injecting (most) benzos really make anything better.

Well, I will start slow, I always test out new drugs/new batches of dope before I take a real dose, but I've got needle fever horribly and I know I'm going to end up injecting it, so if anyone knows if 1:2 Propylene Glycol/water is a safe solution, let me know.