• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Lyrica / Pregabalin -- 1st time questions ?

korei

Bluelighter
-does it work the 1st time, or do you need to have it a few times 1st ?
-do you need an empty stomach ? does food diminish the effect or just make it take longer ?
-would a single does of 375mg or 450mg be enough to give you a good indicator of it's full potential ?
-being that it takes a longer time to kick in, if i felt i could enjoy adding another 75mg at the 2hr mark, would that be wasteful ? since by the time it kicks in, the original dose would be dropping in effect ?
-at that level dose, is it normal to still maintain awareness of your level of inebriation ? or does it make you oblivious to how obvious your behavior might be ?

I only have 15, 75mg pills...I plan on sharing the experience with a friend.
we both have plenty of experience with alcohol and kava...and a little with benzo's and a couple other things.
We seem to have a naturally high tolerance with most things.

thanks for any help

-does it work the 1st time, or do you need to have it a few times 1st ?
-do you need an empty stomach ? does food diminish the effect or just make it take longer ?
-would a single does of 375mg or 450mg be enough to give you a good indicator of it's full potential ?
-being that it takes a longer time to kick in, if i felt i could enjoy adding another 75mg at the 2hr mark, would that be wasteful ? since by the time it kicks in, the original dose would be dropping in effect ?
-at that level dose, is it normal to still maintain awareness of your level of inebriation ? or does it make you oblivious to how obvious your behavior might be ?

I only have 15, 75mg pills...I plan on sharing the experience with a friend.
we both have plenty of experience with alcohol and kava...and a little with benzo's and a couple other things.
We seem to have a naturally high tolerance with most things.

thanks for any help

Yes, take them on an empty stomach when you wake up, and an hour later have some coffeee. It will feel brilliant!! Lyrica is a very recreational drug, and if you are a first time user, then 400mg will be sufficient to get you high.

I suggest you don't eat anything for a few hours, as it does diminish the feelings. It takes a couple of hours to kick so, try not to re-dose after half and hour when you don't feel anything.

Also, at that dose, you WILL maintain awareness of where you are etc, but you might be a little clumsy and trip, or walk into doors. It can make you very uncoordinated, so I do suggest you don't drive.

Finally, I think you should take the lyrica, put on some tunes, and just enjoy the ride :)

I'd suggest 300mg starting dose to get a feel for its recreational effects. In my experience it causes a pretty good loss of balance but is overall very enjoyable. Onset of effect can take some time though, even on an empty stomach. Around 1.5 to 2.5 hours. Best not to redose early for your first time. Keep in mind that it may take a while.