• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Opiates and involuntarily movements

ambiviolence

Bluelighter
I have heard of people "kicking" while with drawling but I have been having very noticeable involuntary movements.
When I start to nod my leg will literally kick me awake. Or my shoulder or arm will jolt forward. As if nodding in public isnt bad enough.. Has anyone had this experience>>

Thats when you know your on a good nod :). Its pretty much you losing conciousness then morenor less immediately waking up.

Haha, yep. I read this and smiled. I'm jealous man it's been since January that I did that. But, be careful &don't take too much.

I could only get like that while listening to some of my high school teachers or nodding hard. Lately I haven't been able to find many pills so I haven't been like that in a while either.

sleep deprivation also helps to ensure a good nod, if you don't just pass out. I can usually nod for a good couple hours before I get knocked out. I don't recommend intentionally not sleeping but when I can't sleep for a day it's a nice touch to end the 30+ hour marathons of no sleep.