• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Amph + freezer question

dudxx

Greenlighter
Hello!

I have a question about storing speed. I have/had 2g's of very strong smelling wet pastey stuff (already tested to be quality gear), had it in the freezer in a minigrip bag for a couple of days and now took it out and the smell is gone. Texture also changed from pasty, to little rocky-like soft bits. Did something happen? Have i somehow ruined it? I am not very expirienced with storing it, usually just use what is bought right away, but i heard from multiple sources that the freezer is ok.

Thanks.

Amphetamine sulphate doesn't evaporate or go bad. Usually speed is "cut" with alcohol and other shit that will evaporate away eventually.

meth is hygroscopic so if it isn't crystallized already (i.e. it's a powder) then it will absorb ambient moisture and begin to clump and shit. the texture change you describe sounds like the water in it either froze, froze out, or more water entered it and changed its consistency. It's fine.

It's fine, you did yourself a favor and in the mean time you don't have to handle/deal with wet paste. Meth/amphetamines naturally attract moisture and after leaving it out of the freezer for a day or two it will be back to paste probably. Stay safe, stay informed!