• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Swallowing/Drinking Cocaine?

Zon

Bluelighter
Hey guys, I am thinking to try cocaine for the first time, just for the experience but I have a lot of allergy and sinus problems for many years so am looking into the option of drinking or swallowing it. I know it will take much more than snorting it but this isn't a problem for me, but how much more should I swallow? What is the best way? How is the high going to be different?

And I also want to ask, as I'm only planning to take once or maximum twice in this night, will I be able to get drunk and go out dancing after it's over or will my mood or condition be too low?

Thanks so much for any advice!

Most cocaine that is consumed orally is destroyed in the gut and liver before it reaches the blood. BA is 10-30% compared with much higher nasal BA of 60% ish.

Most cocaine that is consumed orally is destroyed in the gut and liver before it reaches the blood. BA is 10-30% compared with much higher nasal BA of 60% ish.

So just take more no? Like I said, cost is not an issue.

why not try plugging it? or if youre a total bigpimpin motherfucker, smoke some stones or inject it!

jk. maybe try sublingual. itll take a bit more bir youll get there. but good coke is very smooth going ul yo nose. just fluch your conk out with water after eaxh hit

Taking cocaine orally will obviously increase the risk of gastric upset and gets very wasteful.

If you want to take cocaine then rub it on your gums - same efficacy as snorting.

I read that some people put it into a drink like beer or cocktail and drink it and this is very good. I can't find any information about how much to put, or how long the effect will last though...

Dose is probably around 100mg to start, it will last 20-40 mins.

Thanks, and if you only take one "hit" like that orally with some alcohol, how bad/long would the comedown be? I hear people talking about 2 day comedowns but I guess they snort 10 or more lines in a night...

Yeah, the longer you binge on cocaine the worse the comedown gets. Just getting high once it shouldn't take more thna a couple hours. Drinking alcohol speeds the comedown.(Although be quite careful with this as stims and depressant mixtures can fuck up your heart.

Yeah, the longer you binge on cocaine the worse the comedown gets. Just getting high once it shouldn't take more thna a couple hours. Drinking alcohol speeds the comedown.(Although be quite careful with this as stims and depressant mixtures can fuck up your heart.

Really? I've been reading a lot about it but never heard this, the thing I hear most is that it fucks up your liver but I think once or twice in a life time isn't gonna be too much of a problem. How do you suggest to "be careful"?

About the waste issue, in there country where I am coke costs around no prices per gram and is extremely pure, so 100mg in a drink is probably costing less than the drink it's self. Other than the cost/waste issue though, I can't see any other reason not to drink it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Having white crusty shit hanging from your nose is not good. You could try dissolving the coke in sterile water and putting it in a nasal spray bottle, like an empty Afrin bottle. Worked for me, basically undetectable. If you have bad sinus issues, like thick snot, might just dissolve it in Afrin or the like anyway. Always blow your nose well before insuflating anything.

In old times there were many wines that contained coca leaves or some coca extract. Vin mariani or something, was one.

I sometimes drop a couple of lines worth into a tumbler of scotch and sip away at it, holding the mixture under my tongue. Works really well.
I call it 'Turbo-Scotch'.

Occasional use only; coca-ethylene is super cardiotoxic :)