• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Cocaine Day after coke

OrionTheHunter

Greenlighter
So this is gonna sound strange... but I did coke last night, and this morning I woke up and rolled myself a doobie... and now I feel like I'm on coke again. It's really freaking me out, so I was wondering if it's possible if any coke seeped through my pores and maybe got onto the weed that I crumpled up and rolled. It sounds like a far-fetched theory but can anyone vouch for the plausibility of it?

Fuck no. lol you sound like you're tweaking out a bit to much, the weed must he good.

Go enjoy your doobie.

If I smoke a bowl even an hour after doing lines, I will feel the coke kinda kick back in. Dunno about the next morning, sure it's possible.

I think the best thing to do after a coke night is thirty minutes of exercise. It stimulates production of dopamine and also promotes neural regulation. You may consider trying this after a night with the with the white lady as I think you will really like the results.

This may be a bit unrelated to the OP, but are "cocaine flashbacks" an actual thing? It's only happened once or twice in my entire life, but in really strange circumstances (when I haven't been doing cocaine in days prior, obviously) I'll get the taste of cocaine in my mouth really strong. Anyone who's ever done cocaine knows that it has a distinct taste to it, from the drip and such. I thought cocaine was completely out of your system in a matter of days, so maybe it's just my messed-up brain playing tricks on me?

Burnt offerings- any chance you had some cocaine stuck in your sinus that popped loose?

Funny thing, I had the same experience last week. After a night of doing some really good coke, I came down, had a few drinks and went to sleep. When I got up, I took a shower and went to work. On my way walking to work, I was definitely feeling coked again. Like intense feeling of being on coke. Usually when I walk the street with a big hangover, I don't have euphoria flowing through me, the feeling of people looking at me and thinking I'm the shit and so on.

The post above me makes so much sense. When I took the shower, I tried to get water flowing through my nostrils to clean it, but instead I got it plugged and I'm guessing that's where some leftover coke got absorbed.

Lol. Up until reading that post, I thought coke had some form of afterglow the next day. This makes more sense

No that's no possible, ha.

You're just tweaked and paranoid.

I used to brave it when I was able to.. jump in a bike and peddle down to a good breakfast joint. By the time I got there I was already feeling way better than when I left.. maybe throw back a bloody or two while waiting for a huge breakfast.. then hammer my way through it and bike back.. catch a few winks and I would feal pretty good.