• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Super High Tolerance to Oxycodone

pregab_the_way

Greenlighter
Right, so this year I have done opiates 3 times including today.
I did 1500mg of tramadol 3 days ago, and got well high. Today I have done around 350mg of Oxycodone. And I haven't been high once. has my tolerance increased that much? I thought Oxycodone was meant to be on the strong side.

Was the oxycodone IR or ER? I think you would feel something from either but more from the IR. Be careful though. Do not mix with booze or benzos. Also the tramadol with no tolerance at that dose could lead to seizures. I doubt dosing anymore will do much so I'd say leave the oxy alone for now.

Right, so this year I have done opiates 3 times including today.
I did 1500mg of tramadol 3 days ago, and got well high. Today I have done around 350mg of Oxycodone. And I haven't been high once. has my tolerance increased that much? I thought Oxycodone was meant to be on the strong side.

IR some were pills the rest was a whole bottle of liquid Oxycodone. I also took around 200mg promethazine

I'm meant to be getting some fentanyl patches tomorrow. I'm hoping there the gel ones, so I can smoke it. I'm hoping for a better result. As I had very high expectations of Oxycodone. Feel really disappointed.

Please DO NOT think that because the oxy is not affecting you that much that your tolerance is high enough to play around with fentanyl. That stuff kills people with huge heroin habits. Especially smoking it where you cannot tell how much you are taking. Apart from IV this is the most dangerous way of taking it as it hits you so quickly you cannot undo the dose. If you do get the patches please take them as directed you will still get a buzz. Be careful. We have lost many a bluelighter to fentanyl.

I intend to divide the gel ( if it is gel ) into equal portions. And intend to start very low.

You are damn lucky you didnt have massive seizure on 1500mg of tramadol!

Back when I was into that stuff, I would get seizures and blackouts from around 500-600mg during a 3 hour period, and I generally found with tramadol, it didnt matter how many I took, after a certain point, it just would not get me high anymore.

Well I took 500mg as a starting dose. Then just kept topping it up with around 150-200mg every hour or so

That is a ridiculously dangerous amount of tramadol to take. The maximum daily dose is 400mgs. Any higher than that, and the seizure threshold decreases dramatically. At 1500mg's, you're incredibly lucky. Very reckless.

What oxycodone liquid do you mean..?

Also I should have been dead many times over by now. I will start being more careful with life now. Starting by not getting fentanyl. If oxycodone isn't working I need a break obviously.

Yeah tolerance break sounds like a good idea if that much oxy isn't doing it for you anymore.

Also remember opiates just don't do it for some people, so you may be chasing something that's not there.

And as Scag said you're extremely lucky to not have had a seizure on 1500mg of Tramadol.

I'm glad you're not getting the fentanyl and are thinking of a break. Fentanyl is very much an "end of the line" opioid, and has almost no euphoria to boot.

Depending on your tollerence your lucky to still b alive unless you have a daft tollerence