• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Oxycodone 30mg IR Order Of Effectiveness-PLEASE READ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairness777

Greenlighter
I don't know if this is an appropriate topic or not so please correct me if I am out of line.
I have been taking 30mg of oxycodone several times per day as prescribed. I take them orally like im supposed to. I have been noticing however that some of the brands or manufacturers that i have used in the past have been as effective. I dont believe it's a tolerance thing but it may be to some extent. Does anyone or can anyone post or send me a private message as to which brands have remained or are more effective and/or consistant than others. I ask this because i need to make a decision on changing a med from K-- Tech which does absolutely nothing for me. I mean NOTHING. If anything they make me feel ill and offer NO Relief. They never have. Can someone please suggest something that would be of much greater quality than the aforementioned specific manufacturer. No disrespect for to those of you for which this particular brand may work for. I can genuenly use some input, guidence and suggestions. In a nut shell; if you had an order in which you could suggest or list the ones you feel are more effective, (or YOUR Personal Preferrence), beginning with your first choice at the top of the list and work your way down; which would you suggest. I thank you in advance for your time and consideration regarding this matter and I hope I have not crossed any boundries.
Thank you,
Fairness777

^^

Sorry, but we don't allow brand discussion. Give the OD Guidelines a read for more info.

Status
Not open for further replies.