• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants How to IV Mescaline ?

DuckTheQuackerRC

Greenlighter
Hi forum, can u give me advise on how to inject mescaline? <3
Might do half a gramm dissolved in fizzy sprite, last time i done cactus tea with lemon juice, it tasted like sprite. =D

IV'ed amfet few times, not hard, get a bottle of still water, take the lid of, pour still water in a lid and add amfet, stirr it with the end of da needle.
No need in heat.
And amfet can be injected any where, even in a veins on ur finger.

Last edited:
Do not inject sprite. That's just retarded.
I'm assuming you don't have pure quality, and you have residual plant matter in the mix, so I'd just say don't do it. It's fun/therapeutic orally, and most psychedelics are too intense when IV'd.

If you do decide to do it, micron filter that shit for days.

I've never had the need to inject mescaline, taking it the regular way always satisfied me.

I would NOT proceed with this until more experienced people chime in, you should check out the Psychedelic Drug focus forum too to see if this has been covered before, I've honestly got to say this is the first time I've ever seen a thread about someone trying to inject peyote-extract and don't think injecting it is the wisest idea...

Since you say mix of alkaloids, this is extract, not synthetic. There would have to be some serious clean up work done to ensure it'd be IV safe. It can be done, but it's not gonna be easy.

Aqueous Extraction > De-Fatting > Extraction of Free Bases > Salt Formation > Evaporate > Wash > Evaporate
If I do this with lab grade pure chems and seperatory funnel. Would it be IV safe?

Last edited:
Unless you have a solid means of analysing what you made to be sure it's actually mescaline and not a total mess of random isoquinolines and shit, it's a total gamble. That process would still likely yield a mess of other products, it's not that trivial to clean up mescaline, I don't think. It's not the only alkaloid in cacti.

You'll want to micron filter the final product no matter what you do. I honestly don't know what a dosage of IV mescaline would be. Taken orally some portion of it is destroyed by gut and liver MAO et cetera, so it would undoubtedly be more potent, but impossible to say how much.

If you have to do something like inject 300mg of alkaloid salt, good luck with your veins. I think mescaline would be reasonably hard on your veins, and also probably vasoconstrictive. You may have to inject it as a reasonably dilute (buffered) solution. I also imagine that injecting it would be almost unbearably intense - usually come-up side effects are directly correlated with speed of onset. You'd probably better have a bucket ready.

For phenethylamines, plugging usually works pretty well and is a much safer route than IV (and equally effective), if you can deal with it.

TL;DR: not a good idea