• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids I have loaded syringe tip broke off

Ridethecircuswheel

Bluelighter
Hello,

It's currently 1 in the morning and all the pharmacies are closed. I got a big bag of heroin and mixed it up in the cooker, pulled it into the syringe and when i went to register the tip broke off. it was my only stick. I still have it, fully loaded with all the dope still in it. I'm thinking that in the morning im going to go get a new syringe and squirt this shit into the spoon and inject it.

Is there a problem with me doing this? can it be done? its gonna be just sitting in the syringe for 8 hours until i get a new stick.

Why would there be a problem with that? Ofc you could try to sterilize it again with heat if that's what you are doing, but other than that, just re-use the liquid, sure.

The tip is not in your vein, right? Cause in that case your question should probably be a different one lol.

Btw over here we have mandatory emergency pharmacies (one of x pharmacies in an area of fixed size has to be open all day once every xth days), where you could score some needles/syringes in the middle of the night if you take a short drive/ride upon you.

Hope you get through the night just fine! Otherwise, theres always your ass waiting for that stick.

Damn that's a bitch bro! But the person who posted above me nailed it pertty good. You should be cool as long as your sanitary

Just backload it into a new syringe when you get it.

Pull the plunger out of the new one, squirt the solution directly into the barrel, and replace the plunger.

We don't source here hungry nuggets.

@darkinthepark: It takes a pretty long while for it to degrade, but I believe it turns into 6-Monoacetylmorphine.

seriously, plug it

Just backload it into a new syringe when you get it.

Pull the plunger out of the new one, squirt the solution directly into the barrel, and replace the plunger.
The words of a wise and experienced man right there.^^

I am wondering though, if there were some bacteria left in the solution, they would have plenty of time to feed and grow during those >12h. Would you not consider it a good idea to heat the solution again after such a long time has passed?

because of this fact, plugging is the only safe route. I seriously doubt he has micron filters around and anything else is asking for a case of endocarditis

because of this fact, plugging is the only safe route. I seriously doubt he has micron filters around and anything else is asking for a case of endocarditis
Well of course, but it seems like the op is a relatively experienced iv user. This doesn't make it any safer, but he didn't seem to be inclined to not shoot his dope judging by the initial post. I did actually remind him it would be an option in my first reply, but I really doubt that was honestly considered an option by him.
Also, reheating and injecting the liquid doesn't really make much difference compared to injecting it right away I would say.

I wonder what he did. I would have put it in the frige and then took it out and reheated it when I got a new plug. Then again, I always had a ton of them ......