• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Alcohol Alcohol Going Bad?

Status
Not open for further replies.

highoffLife

Greenlighter
Hey, I'm new to bluelight so excuse any violations. SWIM recently purchased 3 1.75 bottles of flavored vodka, whiskey, and 2 40 oz beers. SWIM opened 2 of the vodka bottles but everything else is closed. SWIM stored them outdoors under a tree in the shade covered with leaves. My question is would this spoil SWIM's open vodka bottles or the closed containers of whiskey and beer? SWIM lives in Maryland so the climate is pretty cool. PS. If you could suggest tips I could tell SWIM to mix the vodka with to dilute the cheap flavor that would be great. Thanks

don't swim, also alcohol is legal so it wouldn't be necessary anyway lol.

alcohol doesn't spoil and some alcohols get better with age. the beer may get a little skunky from sitting somewhere other than a fridge but it is definitely fine to drink. alcohol is almost always safe ( in moderation) to drink unless it has been contaminated with something more dangerous. any liquor you buy in a store will be good to drink even after you and I are dead and rotted to the bone.

Any vodka goes great with tomato juice and salt aka Bloody Mary. if you don't have that a lemon lime soda works good too.

ahh ok well still don't use swim it does nothing for you legally or otherwise plus it's against the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.