• Find All Reports by Search Term
    Find Reports
    Find Tagged Reports by Substance
    Substance Category
    Specific Substance
    Find Reports
  • Trip Reports Moderator: Xorkoth

(Adderall IR / 60mg) - First Time - First Adderall Binge! Mathematical!

MichiganJunkie

Greenlighter
My First Adderall Binge Trip Report!

Let me start this out by saying I am an experienced drug user and I'm well versed in harm reduction. I have tried a lot of drugs, mostly downers. I have only done Adderall once before, four months ago and now recently got a hold of quite a bit of orange 30mg IR pills. Before this I had drank about 6 shots of Southern comfort two days ago - not sure if it'll affect anything but that's the last 'drug' I've done since doing this other than my daily 1,600mg Gabapentin regimen.

I had been up 24 hours before this trip to psychotic hyper-focus, I started by splitting the first pill in half, being very aware of my intake of this drug. I chose the nasal route because I just love the feeling.

At 9:00 pm I insufflated the first 15mg after crushing it with a credit card. Felt something, dull, but something coming on almost instantly. In the setting I was, I became very talkative and lost any feeling of exhaustiveness I had from my slight hangover and not sleeping. This goes on for about an hour or two before I decided that I am not particularly sensitive to this drug. I WANT MORE!

At around 11:30 pm I got out the other half of the pill, crushed it and took it right back up the nose! Noticeable nasal drip at this point. Amphetamines are sweet tasting! Almost like snorting Fun-Dip or something! Currently 30mg at this point, the buzzing sensation comes on almost instantly and felt in my extremities - a warm, flushed feeling akin to a lower dose of opiates.

12:00 am and I am noticing the euphoria kicking in! It's definitely something, feels pretty damn good. My head also feels smaller than it is and my fingers shake a little bit. I am extremely more talkative. Making conversation about simple things is enjoyable at this moment with my friends. I am 'speeding', but not to a tremendous amount. No more sleepiness whatsoever and I feel like I'm in my zone. I am really focused while reading things but it's hard to tell if it's the Adderall or not. Ideas are less skewed in my mind and definitely linear, my thought process is usually scrambled and unusual. Bad thoughts leave my head as I blossom into the wonderful high that is Amphetamine. Now, I must say the euphoria is strange. It resembles something like a morphine buzz but it just sits there in my back of my head. Like a reminder that everything's all right. I have much more energy as if I have been reborn. I decide to call it a night and head back to my house for some video games and TeamSpeak.

1:30 am rolls around and I'm still buzzing, talkative, and in a good mood. Smoking cigarettes seems to add a bit to the feeling, but all in all is relaxing me. I take deep drags as I prepare for a bit more Adderall like icing on a cake. I get another 30mg IR pill, split in fourths and crushed one fourth up (7.5mg) up the nose is goes bros! Another instantaneous rush buzzing from the back of my head, down into my body. I think the rushing feeling might the feeling of snorting the pill as 7.5mg isn't a big jump. I do notice that it's pushing the high up just a bit more. I have a water bottle by my side and I am trying to stay as hydrated as I can but my appetite is suppressed completely. I had an upper for supper ;).

It's 4:00 am at this point and I am feeling the high slightly dissipate as a headache forms in the same place as the euphoria. A give and take effect, as expected, so it doesn't bother me as much. I am having a sour stomach and slight spouts of diarrhea which isn't very unusual since my GI is quite sensitive. I'm a bit weary of re-dosing as the half life of this stuff is much longer than its active effects. I decide to relax in my bed at this point and deal with the comedown, sleep is not happening so I'm not even going to try.

8:00 am I take my daily dose of 1,600mg Gabapentin and wait for it to kick in.

10:00 am, one hour ago, I decide that it's time for a re-dose. The Gabapentin is in motion and the comedown effects have subsided (included the headache). I crush up 15 more milligrams, rail it, and the euphoria hit me almost instantly. I contribute it to the Neurontin as it has already relaxed me. Both drugs create a synergistic feeling that is definitely taking the wicked edge off of the Amphetamine. Even though this is my second day with no sleep I am content with it, completely at ease mind and body. I can definitely say it feels MUCH better than taking either drugs alone. The Neurontin is boosting the body high and calming my nerves so I don't have any shakes either. Still haven't ate since last night but I'm staying as hydrated as I can.

11:12 am. That's the time right now and I'm writing this report so that maybe I can have some advice and also share my experience. I'm currently wondering if I should dose another 15mg to increase the effects and help me stay up longer or wait a couple hours before I re-dose. I'm also wondering, for harm reduction, would it be okay for me to dose throughout the day to stay awake? I definitely plan on sleeping tonight. I have Seroquel 150mg tabs and Melatonin just in case. I have a quarter of some nice bud for the comedown too.

Any advice or replies are definitely welcome so I can keep busy! Thank you for reading!

Tagged by Xorkoth
substancecode_adderall
substancecode_dextroamphetamine
substancecode_pharms
substancecode_amphetamines
substancecode_stimulants
substancecode_gabapentin
substancecode_gabapentinoids
_combo_
explevel_firsttime
exptype_positive
roacode_oral
roacode_nasal

Last edited by a moderator:
Adderall is definitely sweet-tasting, but amphetamines in general are not, FYI. Also, I always get quite a bit more from oral dosing of Adderall than nasal.

If you redose more, the chances of you sleeping tonight will be reduced quite a bit. You'd be better off saving it for another time, but that being said, I certainly understand the drive to redose. It won't be a big deal if you do, but it will definitely increase the come-down/aftereffects/hangover, and reduce the chances of you sleeping tonight.

Smoke some bud!!! Adderall synergizes strongly and beautifully with it.

Welcome to the never ending world of amphetamines.

Smoke some bud!!! Adderall synergizes strongly and beautifully with it.

Welcome to the never ending world of amphetamines.

Thanks for the welcoming, I plan on smoking bud tomorrow when I redose. I don't want to take any more tonight and I just want to sleep so I took 800mg Neurontin and I think I'll take about 20mg of melatonin as well. I took my last dose 3 hours ago which was 15mg. There must be a better way to get high off of this stuff right? I have been insufflating 15mgs at a time and the effects are short lived with a feeling of comedown very soon afterwards. Should I step up my dose to something higher and just dose it once all day? Doing it the way I have been I have been able to take 4 30mg pills within the past 24 hours.

Yes, I recommend chewing up 4 x 30 mg pills at once washed down with some water. The high will be better.

Yes, I recommend chewing up 4 x 30 mg pills at once washed down with some water. The high will be better.

I think that is very bad advice. I don't think taking 120mg at once would not be a good idea especially with no tolerance whatsoever.

Personally, I don't consider 120 mg to be a very high dose. It is in the ballpark for what most would consider a good single unit dose for MDMA. Just so you know I'm not a hypocrite--namely, that I take my own advice--I took 300 mg Adderall tonight and feel fine. Its lethal dose 50% is actually quite high.

However much you dose though, take it orally, it's much better that way, and lasts longer. And take more than 15mg at once, maybe take 60mg orally and see how that does you.

However much you dose though, take it orally, it's much better that way, and lasts longer. And take more than 15mg at once, maybe take 60mg orally and see how that does you.
right on, words of the wise right there. Personally i parachute adderall, and 60mg bombed in a small piece of toilet paper would hit me hard and fast, and last! I haven't snorted adderall for almost 10 years after discovering that parachuting/bombing (an oral method of crushing the pills into a fine powder) it is the best way for me. Although i have yet to try rectal administration which is on the agenda for my next adderall fling. I like to space out my use so a tolerance never develops.

Really identified with the "extremely more talkative" aspect, LOL. Amphetamines always make me talk a LOT more, complete with wild gesticulation and such. Talking is just fun while on speed.

Really identified with the "extremely more talkative" aspect, LOL. Amphetamines always make me talk a LOT more, complete with wild gesticulation and such. Talking is just fun while on speed.
Couldn't agree with u more bro. Can't wait to get diagnosed with adhd in the coming weeks. Daddy's got his visit with Doc Holiday all planned out, wild wild west style fo shizzy mah diZZY we keep it drizzy in this hiZzy!$$!

I do 60-80mg per dose, twice, then maybe 30 or 40 much later if I want to stay up later... I just swallow the pills.. I have used the 5mg IR, up until I recently got ahold of XR's... I think I like IR's best though...