• ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
    Forum Rules Film Chit-Chat
    Recently Watched Best Documentaries
    ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️
  • Film & TV Moderators: ghostfreak

Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee

poopie

Bluelighter
I guess I can actually praise the Superbowel for once for making much more aware of this.

Jerry Seinfeld borrows a vintage car from an enthusiast, whichever make/model he deems fitting for the "show(?)", and then gives a ring to his guest to see if he or she is up for grabbing some coffee. He picks his guest up and they drive around the city for awhile and then enjoy some coffee and/or food.

To see two comedic giants sitting back and rappin' together about bullshit, maybe on Louis CK's yacht or overlooking a gorgeous ocean vista with Brian Regan, it's like peeking into their private time. It's intimate without being weird. They range from just a few minutes to around 20(?) minutes, I think. I've only seen a handful of them.

I like every aspect of it, too. I dig on the cars, and seeing what he picks for his guest (he chose a Pacer for Jason Alexander- ha!). I like watching them drive around different parts of the city and find cool spots to chill. And watching them make the other laugh genuinely.

It's not on tv, it's only online. The site is the title of the show.

lololol, don't watch this smoking weed... some very unexpected comedy. Hearing Sarah Silverman ask "Who do we have to blow for menus?" made me laugh out the entire bowl =D