• ⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Abject

Bluelighter
Who else likes this?
I didn't realise how new it was and blazed through the whole season in a day... now I have to wait until April for season two to start.

I hadn't heard of it, looks good tho, I'll give it a watch soon, thanks.

LOVE IT, binge watched it as well in one one night doped up, so goood :D

searched and saw this on "In the new season, some of the supporting characters like Felix (Jordan Gavaris) and Cosima (Tatiana Maslany) will be explored further." sux cause next season ima have to wait a week in between episodes =/ friggin love felix.

KEEP IT ON THE D.L.
NSFW:

which is your fav clone ? hard not to choose cosima

tumblr_mzz7wwUGYV1r9etgpo3_500.png

tumblr_mri7k9mpEU1qco1fbo7_250.gif

Last edited:
It's no big deal actually. They reveal that at the end of episode 2 apparently. I guess it's probably obvious, since it was the only sci fi direction this show could take.

What else am I missing from BBC? It seems their programming is generally solid.

It's amazing how versatile the lead actress is. I've become unconscious of the fact that the sameperson is playing all these parts. I think that for Allison especially, they must have snuck a different actress into some of the scenes.

This has to have been a pain in the ass to film.

Her acting is amazing; She makes the show.
The concept of her roles is pretty groundbreaking, nobody has done it like this (afaik)

From IMDB:

Tatiana Maslany said in an interview that she has a continuity team that keeps her from mixing up the characters. For instance, if she's doing a scene that has both Alison and Sarah in it and she's playing Alison, if the script tells her to roll her eyes, they make sure it's an 'Alison' eye roll and not a 'Sarah' eye roll.

To shoot the scenes with her "clones", Tatiana Maslany would act alongside acting doubles, and then repeat the scene with other doubles. These "layers" would be edited together. Director John Fawcett described it as a a "very time consuming process".

It takes 17 hours to film a scene where the three main clones (Sarah, Alison, Cosima) are together.

from IMDB

"In the new season, some of the supporting characters like Felix (Jordan Gavaris) and Cosima (Tatiana Maslany) will be explored further."[/URL] sux cause next season ima have to wait a week in between episodes =/ friggin love felix.
"Explored" is right. It's funny how gay he's been portrayed in the new season. Felix is hilarious.
NSFW:
Chaps-1.gif

23536 said:
Tatiana Maslany said in an interview that she has a continuity team that keeps her from mixing up the characters. For instance, if she's doing a scene that has both Alison and Sarah in it and she's playing Alison, if the script tells her to roll her eyes, they make sure it's an 'Alison' eye roll and not a 'Sarah' eye roll.
I was having trouble with this myself in ep. 1 of the second season (I was on MXE with no season 1 review first). I assumed she was a writer for the show but apparently not. No wonder she's confused ...

Some dipshit on the show's IMDB comments page rated her looks "6/10." People on the internet are so desperate to make unjustified insulting judgements to try to appear as something they're not.

Last edited:
she killed the other two so obviously she obviously wasn't trying to harm kira

exactly, we've known something was up since the birth mother was killed, and kira saw her (presumably) censor LEDA on the back of the photo

i'm just keen for episode three
ty for addressing me ken

got caught up on s2 just now. appears this season is gonna be one heck of a cat and mouse game. reminded what a pleasure it is to watch tatiana play all these different characters.

also looking forward to the science cosima and delphine get up to in the lab, and allison back on the pills and drink now that she knows who is the real watcher.
Felix is hilarious.
NSFW:
Chaps-1.gif
lol, that is so felix. felt very satisfying to catch him enjoying his favorite hobby, painting portraits in the nude.

my theory:

NSFW:
sarah and helena are original dna. everyone are copies.

Then how could the woman who works for DIAD/DYAD/whatever be older than the originals?
and how could the others be the same age?

doesn't add up to me